Wednesday, October 22, 2014

City Farmhouse Pop-Up Show 2014...Part Two

Welcome to Part Two, of my booth space, at the City Farmhouse Pop-Up Show. The weather for the show, could not have been any better, it was sunny both days and temps were mild. The venue were the show was located, was absolutely gorgeous with all the rolling green hills, I could have moved right in. Mr.CC and I had a lot of fun selling our wares, with some of our blog and facebook friends. It was also nice making new friends at the show too, as we were very lucky to have some really nice neighbors all around us. I have finally caught up on my sleep, but I am not finished with shows just yet. We will be vendors at THE CHAPEL MARKET this year and it's this Saturday 10/25, so back on the road we GO!!!  Thanks so much for coming by for a visit, it's always good to have you here.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                     Linda














 












Pin It
Linking up here...

13 comments:

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

It was great! Enjoyed seeing you!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What wonderful goodies, Linda...your space looks wonderful! Have fun at the Chapel Market...you are going to need a vacation after these shows!

mamasmercantile said...

Impressive booth loved the typewriter.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Your booth looks wonderful .just full of good treasures
I especially like those bulls eye architectural wood pieces with he new little bird hangers what a great idea

You look great also standing there waiting on the crowds LOL

Artsy VaVa said...

I soooo wish I could have been there! I see lots of things in your pictures I love.

Okio B Designs said...

I would seriously go bankrupt there if I lived closer. The "flea markets" around here would make you laugh. Not even on the same playing field.

Jeanine

Unknown said...

Great stuff! I am glad that you & your hubby had a good time.
Best,
Michelle from simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com
P.S. I am drooling over that underwood typewriter... :)

White Lace and Promises said...

Linda, what an incredible show! I could do some serious pickin' in your booth! What fun!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Wow Linda, your space looks AMAZING!

Blondie's Journal said...

My word! I'm envious! Get me some plane tickets, Linda! So many goodies, I was spending $$$ in my imagination!

So glad you had a great time! :)

Jane xx

Pam Kessler said...

You have the best stuff! Really, you do such a good job picking out stuff that is unique and funky and would fit right into my house (so just pack up what didn't sell and send it up this way :)

Recycled Rita said...

What great finds! I see several pieces I love especially that black hat box and those bird hooks! Lovely! karen....

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

I've been seeing you and all of the fun you have been having on Facebook! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails