Thursday, October 23, 2014

Come Join Me At The Chapel Market

We are having some beautiful Fall weather this week here in Alabama, so what a great time to grab a few girlfriends and head to THE CHAPEL MARKET!!! So, what is THE CHAPEL MARKET all about you say? It's a vintage style show, where you can find a great selection of old and new goodies, all at the same place. This year, I will be a vendor at the market, and I would love to see y'all there. I have been hoarding items for months now, just waiting for this fun show. Today, I have been pricing some neat vintage Christmas ornaments and also a good selection of new Christmas goodies, to bring with me to the show. The show is located at The Waters community in Pike Road, Alabama...just click here to get a complete line up of all vendors and more details about the show. I am so looking forward to seeing y'all there!!
                                                Blessings,
                                                  Linda


                                This Saturday...10/25...9:00-4:00
                                24 Ring Around Road
                                Pike Road, AL. 36064

                            This wonderful old work bench would make
                                   one great kitchen island or sidebar.

                          You can get some pretty blue and white from me.

                                    Love these neat old columns.

                              I will have these really "cool" angel wings too.

                           Beautiful antique oak table...great old tool box...
                           running low on ironstone, but I will have some there.

                          A vintage suitcase full of some neat vintage hats!!

                             I really want to keep these two pieces, but I
                             just don't have a place for them in my nest.
                                      FARM FRESH at it's BEST!!!

                             Pretty guest towels and galvanized...two of
                                             my favorite things.

                                          Great ZINC top table!!!

Need a chicken feeder? I've got them!!!
 
                          You will have two black typewriters to choose from.

                           The popular sweater wraps that I carry at the shop,
                            will be there too, but hurry, these wraps are flying
                                                     out the doors.

                              Stay up with the latest trends and get one
                                           of these arrows.
                            
                              Making more of these, since I got wiped out last
                                         week at another show I did.

Boot cuffs and this tobacco basket will
also be at the Coastal Charm booth.

You will find me located here, under
the BIG tent!!!!
 

                 Have you been wanting to take one of Marian's...aka
                 Miss Mustard Seed's paint workshop? If so, well Saturday
                 is the day for it. Yes, Marian will be holding a mini paint
                 workshop at 2:00p.m. at the show and you bet, I will be
                 there taking it all in and you should too. She will also have
                 a giveaway of her paint products, at the workshop. Click here
                 to view what her booth space will be filled with, then wipe
                                            off, all that drool!!!!!
Pin It
Linking up here...
MET MONDAY

10 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

The vintage hats are delightful.

Just Judy said...

Looks like you got a lot of good and interesting items. So arrows are the latest trend now? Have fun and hope the weather is nice for you and everyone who comes out to buy!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I'm wiping off the drool after seeing what your taking and what MS mustard SEED IS TAKING ,
That will be one fabulous event and a lot of happy shoppers.
I will be home here in Missouri not attending

Good luck and please post pictures later

Junkchiccottage said...

Linda,
You are going to have some great treasures for some lucky customers to get. I think Mary from Urban Farm Girl that lives up here near me in Illinois is going to be in this show. Wish I could come it sounds so wonderful. I have met Marion and she is the sweetest. Have fun.
Kris

Bonnie said...

Hope to see you there, Linda. Bonnie

Donna said...

I wish I could come to this show too but we are headed to the mountains this weekend. I loved meeting you last week in Franklin. You have some gorgeous items to sell.
Hugs,
Donna

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

I wish I could visit you! Looks like a great selection.

Bonnie said...

Your booth looked wonderful, Linda. It was CROWDED! So many cute things. I loved what I bought.

It was great to see you again and meet your husband! He was such a gentleman and great businessman.

Chapel Market was a neat venue. Beautiful day and lovely vendors. I highly recommend.

Have a great week and get some rest!!!LOL!

Cristina Garay said...

Lots of awesome stuff! Love the tobacco basket, the arrows and the cute crab. :)

Scribbler said...

I saw you but you were very very busy! That's a good thing, right? Glad you had a good show.

Related Posts with Thumbnails