Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Show and Share No.232

Well y'all, it's almost SHOWTIME!!! Yes, this is the week for this ole gal to hit the road, with a ton of goodies to sell at the City Farmhouse Pop-Up Show in Franklin, TN. I have been working like a crazy fool to get it all done, and I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Marking things off my to-do list, makes me smile ear to ear. I haven't had time to visit around at last weeks party, so I don't have any features this week, please forgive this tired ole gal. I do have some preview pics that I have been sharing on Facebook and Instagram, so today I am sharing them at the party. More pics of some of the furniture, that I will have for sale and pics from the finished booth, will be on Facebook and Instagram later this week, so check there for more updates.
                                                       Blessings,
                                                          Linda











 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

31 comments:

Stacey said...

Linda, I have no doubt your sale will be a success! You've put together some great items.

Happy to be joining your linky today. :)

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, thank you for hosting - I know it'll be a busy week (and week following, getting home and settled again). Have a great show, wish I was gonna be there. Just remember to put on a little lipstick - you'll be fine! ;)
Rita

Artsy VaVa said...

I so wish I could go to the sale! I see lots of things I'd love to have. I know you're going to have a great sale and all your hard work will pay off.

Thanks for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
I absolutely love all the junky goodness in your photos from the sale...wish I could be there! Thanks so much for hosting the part for us.
Cheryl

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I Love the artwork of driftwood creating the beach crab!! Too cool Linda! Hope you sell lots and lots. Sounds like you've been working really hard.

Blessings, Edie Marie

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You're going to have a great time, Linda...wonderful goodies! Hope you sell them all! Thanks so much for taking the time to host the party!

Judy Pimperl said...

I wish I could make it to the show, but the timing was bad...I'm going to try to make it to the Chapel Market. Be safe on the road and I hope it's great for you!

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'd just love to attend that event, have a great time!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So many fabulous things!! I love what you've been working on!! And loving the peaks on facebook and IG! Thanks for hosting! :) Happy new week! xo Holly

Scribbler said...

Have a good time in Franklin -- one of my favorite places. See you at the Chapel Market!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, you have such great shabby and wonderful collectibles ready. Thanks for Show and Share. Love joining in.
Joy

Chatfield Court said...

Good luck with your sale Linda, and thanks so much for hosting. -Kristi

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks Linda for hosting. It was fun to join in this week. Have a wonderful week.
Kris

Shannon said...

Wow Linda I love your treasures your taking. I can't wait to see pictures of your booth. Have fun. I hope I can make it to that show one day! Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Jasper's Cottage said...

Oh, so many fabulous things, I'm sure you'll sell out! Have fun!
xo jonni xo

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda. I hope you are off to a blessed week.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Lots of wonderful things to sell Linda. Best of luck! Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

Unknown said...

Love that crab! Your store must be awesome to browse in!

Leslie said...

I was gonna say how much I loved the old shutters... and then I saw the CRAB!!! I have to make that!!!

thanks for hosting.

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

Have so much fun Linda! I'm sure you will do well. Enjoy beautiful Franklin :)

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

Have so much fun Linda! I'm sure you will do well. Enjoy beautiful Franklin :)

Pam Kessler said...

Thanks for hosting. Good luck at the big sale. I so wish I could jump in my car and come on down!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the party.
Have a good week.
FABBY

CD Loken said...

Wonderful treasures! Thank you so much for hosting, Linda!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Good luck with your sale Linda - such an array of beautiful things to sell. I'm sure yours will a popular one. Thanks for hosting the party!
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, I wish you were closer as the stuff you are taking is amazing! Have a great time!

Tea in the Library said...

Best of luck at your sale. Happy to be linking up this week. Thanks for hosting!

Shabby Marilyn said...

Hi Linda #169 is not the picture I chose to link, it is not the one I wanted. I wanted my pumpkin tablescape. Linky has a mind of its own? I doubt anyone will click on it. Let me know if I can redo. Thanks

The Fancy Shack said...

Oh Linda, it looks like you have some fabulous things you are taking to the show! I am so excited for you, I love Franklin, TN and The City Farmhouse! I hope you have a safe trip and a fabulous time, wish I could meet you there. Maybe next year! God Bless, Kimberlee

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I wish I could come over and shop at your sale...I see so much to love! Good luck with your show this weekend. Have a safe trip and have a fun time!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting, always a pleasure to play!
Hugs,
Patti

Related Posts with Thumbnails