Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Show and Share No. 234

I am happy to report today, that The Chapel Market was a huge success and I had a ton of FUN!!! I spent two days in the beautiful community...The Waters, it's located in the small town of Pike Road, Alabama. When I get some rest and caught up on everything, I will be sharing more about this community with all of you. If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, then you already know a lot about The Chapel Market, but if not, then I will be writing a post later this week, sharing all the details and some pictures, so you can see what it's all about. Please be sure to check-in around Thursday, I should have it ready by then. Okay y'all, let's see what you have up to!
                                                    Blessings,
                                                      Linda

                                Love my new tee, isn't it just to cute!!!

                 After a long day of setting up our booths, it didn't take
                 much to get us all giddy...you all know how that goes.
                 (right to left) Mary @Urban Farmgirl...Cara @Little
                          Golden Fox and Susie @Susie Harris
                
                        Now, why in world is Marian aka Miss Mustard Seed
                        posing with this old work bench in my booth space?
                        If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram, then you
                                                     already know.

                           We are now ready for all our customers and
                                let me say this, we had a lot of them.

Features from last week...
 

                                 Melanie @Lost and Found

                            Donna @Distressed Donna Down Home

                                 Shelly @Calypso In The Country


 Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

29 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

So happy you had a good show, Linda! I've seen several posts on the show, but look forward to your take on things. Thanks for hosting, and hope your week is relaxing.
Rita

Debra said...

I so with the Chapel Market was here in NY....LOL Looks so awesome. Thanks for hosting the party, have a great week. :-)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

The sale looked like a lot of fun, Linda! I've been enjoying the photos! Thanks for hosting!

Judy Pimperl said...

I LOVE Mary Alice's blue bottles in the feature- very pretty! Can't wait to read about the Chapel Market from your perspective...Hope you get some rest the next couple of days.
Judy

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Looks like you all had such a fun time. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Thanks for hosting Linda.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Can't wait to see more pics from the Market. thanks for hosting, Linda!

Pamela said...

Looks like you ladies had a wonderful show. I love where you had your both set up with the hay bails in the background. Wish I lived closer to go to your shows. Thanx for the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

So glad you had a good time at the market. It's one of those times I wish I was a southern girl and could come visit. ;) That and when we have several feet of snow on the ground! LOL

Hope your week is extraordinary!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm glad you're having a lot of fun and a lot of customers! Have a successful week too.
Thanks for the party.
FABBY

chateau chic said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, Linda!
Appreciate you hosting each week.
Mary Alice

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Can't wait to see more about your vintage market! I just finished up doing an antique show, too! (probably saw it on instagram if we follow each other)

Trying to decide if I should start my own vintage market here... this area tends to be high end old Pennsylvania antiques and I lean more towards the "vintage market" style. Something to think about!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Glad you are home with fun stories to tell. Can't wait to hear more!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love seeing you with so many lovely bloggers. Thanks for Show And Tell, love joining in.
Joy

Donna Wilkes said...

From a Gamecock to a Tiger - congratulations - what an intense Saturday night! Linda, thank you for the feature on my little Christmas preview. I really enjoy coming here each week.

Shannon said...

I live in TX and couldn't make it this year due a sick aunt we care for. Living it through the pictures, and am already planning to come next year! Is that neighborhood not the most awesome place. I told my hubs I would move there in a heart beat. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great features, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Looks like you ladies had a fun, busy and profitable weekend! Thanks for hosting the party!

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

I'm so glad the Chapel Market went so well! And I'm dying to know about Marian and your work bench . . . I must have missed that on Instagram. Thank you so much too for featuring my post about refinishing the dresser top, I so appreciate it :)

Deanies Stash said...

Hi Linda. Thank you for the party. I will be anxious to hear why Marian was posing with your table.

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda! Love reading about your Chapel Market...wish I lived closer. Have a great week!

Artsy VaVa said...

I'm so glad you had a good show. I wish I could have been there! Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week and catch up on your rest. I know you are exhausted. You've been a busy girl!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Linda,
Glad you had such a great time at Chapel Hill Market. I know Mary Urban Farm Girl very well. She is the sweetest so happy you guys all got together. Thanks for hosting.
Kris

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello gorgeous! I love partying with you each week. Thank you for hosting. I hope you have a chance to stop by our party. We would really appreciate it. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Linda said...

It certainly looks like a great time. Love your photos. I am not part of any group links, I just found your blog and wanted to comment. :) Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Linda, It looks like a wonderful show!! Thanks so much for hosting!
Hugs,
Jody

Elaine said...

Thanks, Linda! Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails