Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No. 202

Hello y'all!!! It's hard to believe that's it's already time again for another party...oh my...where did last week go? Most of my week was spent re-purposing items for the shop...gotta keep that place full. I did spend some time doing some deep cleaning here at house too, boy it sure needed it. Did you see the lasted news that I announced last week? If not, it's a new series that you will find here every Friday, it's called SHOP TALK. So, what is Shop Talk? Click here to get the scoop on it. Thanks for coming by and let's get this party rolling!
                                                  Blessings,
                                                     Linda
Recap from last week...

                                            Welcome to Shop Talk
                               

                                     
                  I also shared a tad bit of Mardi Gras here in Mobile.

                                  Click here to read about this yummy
                                                  King Cake!

Now, let's check out these wonderful features from last weeks party...
                                 Betsy @My Salvaged Treasures
                               Mindi @My Love 2 Create
                                        Dixie @RealPlanz
                         Pamela @From My Front Porch To Yours
 Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

Party Guidelines
1.      Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not a mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.

2.     No more than three links.

3.     I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
 
4.     You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.

5.     Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

6.     By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
 

45 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Sounds like you had a really busy week! Thank you so much for featuring my garden fence picture holder.

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week!
-Shelley

The Tuscan Home said...

Thanks for hosting! ~Liz

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the party, Linda!

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great party !!!
Hope you have a great week :)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How fun to have Mardi Gras so close by! Laissez les bons temps rouler! Hugs...Debbie

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting Linda, and for the great features. I was thrill to say the least that you attended my party! I wish I lived close, I'd be at your shop often. Love the glass doors/windows!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Have a wonderful week.:)
Tuula

Pamela said...

Thanx for the feature my friend. I am honored to be amongst such talent.

Donna Wilkes said...

Love the way you have styled your space. thank you for hosting.

Thecreativeme23 said...

thanks for hosting - this is my first time for the link up!

Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for featuring my book page wreath !Love the Mardi Gras Pics !

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Linda, I look forward to all of your posts, always something to learn or something pretty to see. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Robin said...

Those dining chairs are breath taking! Thanks for sharing so many pretties each week.
Robin

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for the party.
Denise

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Jeanette

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! I'm all linked up!

T. Emrich said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week. Your blog is a great way to start my week :)

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks Linda for another fun party this week.
Kris

Unknown said...

Always something fun going on here Linda :) thanks for hosting!

Lynda Brandly said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda! I'm glad to have found your blog.
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that amazing green stand! thanks for having us over!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party, Linda! :)

- Brooke -

Unknown said...

Great features. Have a great week!

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Vel Criste said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!!!!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week.
Hugs,
Sherry

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Linda, the features are great - thank you for hosting each week.. Cathy

Debra said...

Linda, thanks for hosting. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda for featuring my Weathered Look Mason Jars. The King Cake looks delicious...I take a slice...please.

Dixie @RealPlanz

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Charming features, Linda! Thanks for another lovely party!

Amy Ellis said...

Thank you for hosting, my first time here :-)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda!
Have a super week!
Jemma

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for featuring my monogram quote Frame Linda!!

Noble Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Party! Thanks for hosting again this week. We really love visiting your blog and seeing all the fun new things.

Have a fantastic week,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Gail said...

Thanks Linda for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link party! I had fun visiting and following some new blogs!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

Crystelle Boutique said...

Fun party, Linda! Thank a bunch!!
Hoping you have a terrific Tuesday…. :)
xx Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi LInda, thank you so much for hosting, looks like another great party.
Jeannie

Oliva Ohlson said...

That delicious King Cake is calling my name!!! Thank you for hosting great features!

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting Linda.
Rob

BigLittle said...

I hope you had a lovely week. The sunny weather is starting to turn a little chilly over here, so hopefully it is warming up for you. xx

Creations By Cindy said...

I have so got to get back to parting with you ladies! Love looking at all the treasures! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails