Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.204

Hope you are all having a fun St. Patty's Day. Did you remember to wear your green today?  So, if you didn't get to make it to a St. Patty's party, then just grab yourself some kind of green drink and party here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY! Link right up and party down!!!
                                                          Blessings,
                                                             Linda

Recap from last week...
                                       We all had a fun time shopping
                                         with Denise at SHOP TALK.

                                  If you didn't get to make it by, then click
                                  here and see Denise's beautiful booths.

                                         I shared some pics from my
                                               2013 Spring Décor!!



Here is what caught my eye at last weeks party...

                                          Elisha @Pneumatic Addict
                                       Adina @Simply Country Life
                                      Tina @Home Sweet Home

Pin ItIf you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 


Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.

2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

 

 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

39 comments:

Unknown said...

What wonderful features- off to check them out now!
Thanks so much for hosting - hope you have a great week

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting...Happy St Patrick's Day!

~Trisha

Faded Charm said...

thanks for hosting each week, Linda. Hope you are enjoying the beginning of Spring:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting and for the feature!

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for hosting us, Linda! Happy St. Patrick's day!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too, Linda! Beautiful features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda!!! Happy St. Patrick's day!
XO Barbara

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I love how you decorated your amazing garden gate! I've been on the lookout for one now a year (at least) since seeing yours! Thanks so much for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the St. Patricks'. Thanks for hosting Linda, wonderful features, always.
Joy

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Linda, thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party for us:) I added my link but it is not showing...I cannot see any links actually,not sure if it is my blogger that is causing it. Happy St Patrick's Day!~hugs, Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! Thank you so much for hosting. Lovely features.
Have a nice week.
FABBY

Audrey said...

Looks like a fun party ... happy to join. Thanks for hosting.
Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

I completely missed wearing green today. I'm all in black!!!!! Go figure!

Several features caught my eye....I'm off to check them out!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Linda!! Hope your week is extraordinary!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the party, Linda!!! :)

- Brooke -

Donna Wilkes said...

I now have so many ideas flying about my mind! Thanks for hosting.

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting hun and have a great day. :-)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!
Have a great week.
xx,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Lovely party as always :) thanks for hosting us each week, we do appreciate it!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party - great picks.
Mary

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Happy Week to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Junkchiccottage said...

Happy St. Patty's Day. Thanks for hosting.
Kris

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Linda! Drinking my green muscato as we speak! Yum! Shanks fa hoshing, gooood week haf youse. Oops! I think I've had too much! :)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Linda! Happy St. Pat's Day! Thanks for another lovely party.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda!
Jemma

PneumaticAddict said...

Wow! Thank you Linda for featuring my coffee table and throwing a great party!

The Fancy Shack said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Linda! Thank you for hosting another wonderful party!
Kimberlee

BigLittle said...

Hi Linda, Nothing green from me this week! Sorry :) Hope you are having a good one, Lisa x

Chef Michael R. said...

Happy St Paddy's Day-After, Linda, and thanks for hosting! :-)
Blessed be,
Michael
http://diabetesdoneright.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party! Have a great week!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

So many great Spring features today.... thank you for hosting... Cathy

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Locksley Lane said...

Love all the features! Thanks for hosting.

paula
locksley lane

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Bonnie said...

So many wonderful features, Linda. Thank you for all the work you do for this party each week.

I am looking forward to linking up soon.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Good morning! Thank you so much for featuring my pallet garden! The veggies are growing!!!!!

Xo
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Hope you are having a wonderful day! We love your party and wanted to thank you for hosting it again this week. Keep up the great work!

Have a fantastic week,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda, it is always such a great party! I have been in such a whirlwind this week, I came back to browse some more links and comment~I loved meeting you in person the other day, and I'm looking forward to our next adventure! I must make a trip to Mobile to visit your shop of temptations sometime very soon!
Jenna

Related Posts with Thumbnails