Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday No.203

Today, was the start to better days around here. Now why is this? It's because today we all went back to daylight savings time, and that makes me a very happy gal. I love having longer days and warmer temps, how about you? I haven't been to a garage sale in months, and I am itching to get back in the swing of it. Have you been hitting any garage sales lately? Okay y'all, let's get this fun thrifty party started.
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda

Recap from last week...
                            I shared some info about a South Alabama
                                        Bloggers Conference.
                                        Shop Talk with Shabby Love
                                                 was a lot of fun.
                                             If you missed it,
                                              just click here.

Now, let's see what caught my eye at last weeks party...
                         Debbie @Confessions of a Plate Addict
                             Tammy @A Walk in the Countryside
                                  Keya @Vintage Prairie Style
                              Jamie @So Much Better With Age
 
Pin It
If you are featured here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 

Party Guidelines 

1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button (you can find it located under my header/buttons) to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I a hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.

2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
 After you link up here...please take a visit over to Angie's party...Knick of Time Tuesday/Vintage Style Inspiration and join her fun party too.

 


 

43 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Linda! And thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting Linda, and great features! Have a nice week!

Unknown said...

Sp many beautiful features!
Thanks so much for the party
Hope you have a great week
Hugs,

Deb Hrabik said...

I'm with you Linda - Longer days and warmer temps - bring it on!!
Thanks for the party,
Deb

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I'm right there with you on the daylight savings time. Maybe Spring is not far behind. It's been a very cold winter...I'm ready for warmer temps! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Linda! Hope your week is awesome!

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting me join in this week?

~Trisha

sheerserendipity said...

Yes, I can't wait for those longer days and warm weather… However, here in NY they are talking about snow again on Thursday! Thanks for hosting this great party!

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Thank you for featuring my school desk! and for hosting each week!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party, Linda!!! Have a great week!

- Brooke -

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Beautiful features Linda, thanks for hosting. The yard sales around here have been really slow so far. Hopefully that will change with some beautiful spring weather expected this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature this week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks, always, for hosting Nifty Thrifty Tuesday Linda. Love the review of your week (all of which I enjoyed as you posted) and this weeks features. Always, such talent joining in. Have a wonderful week.
Joy

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

so many awesome features. I will be here for awhile checking them all out. LOL XOXOXO HUGS love love love it all

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Warmer temperatures what a lovely thought. The fiancé is so desperate that a couple of weeks ago he dragged me to a garage sale with the snow coming down.
It was hard to find but he did not give up he found it.
Thanks for the party.
Have a nice week.
Denise

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks for another great party linda have a great day

Vintage Paint and more... said...

So happy to have longer, warmer days also... thank you for hosting, Linda. Have a wonderful week... Cathy

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Linda!

I'm happy about the time change too! I have been to a few yard sales lately. But I'm excited for this Friday...I'm going on the Peaches to Beaches Yard Sale. I hope I find some good junk!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party Linda, I am loving that chair! I hope to attend the bloggers conference in Fairhope next week, thanks so much for the info,
Jenna

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE Debbie's Bunny Ear Napkin Rings! thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Unknown said...

No garage sales here yet as we are still covered in snow with only minimal melting happening. I can hardly wait however. Thanks for hosting.

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting the party, have a great week. :-)

Unknown said...

loving the features! Thanks for wicked fun party!

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

Thank you Linda for featuring my chair makeover! I will definitely have to go back and check out the Shop Talk post. Need some inspiration for my booth space. Thanks so much!!

ANNE said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Have a lovely week!
xox

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Great features this week, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Thanks for the party, Linda!
Hugs,
Sherry

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Don't know why but my photo is not showing up, thanks for hosting though:)
No garage sales yet not even GW:(

Junkchiccottage said...

Thanks for hosting your great party Linda. Have a great start to the week.
Kris

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! - Shelley

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thank you so much for featuring My Kitchen Style post! Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Jamie

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting! ~Zuni

Revi said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Linda!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Chef Michael R. said...

Tuesdays are just terrific! Thanks for hosting, Linda :-)
Blessed be,
Michael
http://diabetesdoneright.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

What wonderful features. Thank you for hosting.

Locksley Lane said...

Thanks for hosting! Fun to look at all of the creative people out there!

Paula
Locksley Lane

Anonymous said...

Yay, another fantastic week!! Thanks for hosting a great party. We really love your blog!

Have a fantastic week,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for the party, Linda!

Jeanette

Oliva Ohlson said...

Great garage & estate sales here and have found great treasures! Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Linda, I've just discovered your link party. I signed up for your blog, added my submission to the mix, and am ready to start looking through your guests creative ideas. Have a great week. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting a party filled with creative ideas. I hope you have a lovely week. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Linda, Love all the features! Thanks so much for hosting every week!
Hugs,
Jody

Related Posts with Thumbnails