The compact design of this wildlife inspired fountain can adapt to small or large outdoor living spaces. Gorgeously hand crafted, the dove ceramic solar fountain can be used anywhere outdoors without any electricity. Using state of the art solar panel and solar pump technology, power is supplied to the fountain from natural outdoor sun and light. A 10 ft. solar cable is included.
This fountain includes everything you need, is self contained and needs no installation. It will definitely give you many years of soothing joy. No need for any tools or any kind of installation. NOTE: The panel does not store power. It works only from direct sunlight and bright outdoor light.
Okay...how can I enter?
1. Go to the Serenity Health website and check out all there fountains, then come back and leave a comment telling me which one is your favorite (mandatory)-1 entry
2. Like the Serenity Health Facebook page-1 entry
3. Like Coastal Charm's Facebook page-1 entry
Please be sure to leave a comment for each thing you do!
The giveaway will end Sunday July 29 at midnight and the winner will be announced on Monday July 30. Good luck to all!!!
Now, it's time to feature some wonderful links from last weeks party. Thanks to the following ladies, and to all of you that play by the simple party rules. I am still so surprise to find that a huge % of the links don't have my party listed on their post, and this makes me sad:(
MAPLE AND MAGNOLIA
DECORATE WITH A LITTLE BIT
1. Please have a link to this party in the post or add my party button (you can find it under my header...my buttons). If there is no link you will not be featured, and could be deleted.2. Please don't link the same thing you linked last week or a post that is old.
3. Please be a follower of this blog either through GFC or Linky Followers or both.
4. Would also LOVE to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.