Friday, July 20, 2012

A Few New Things Here And There

I've been a busy gal here at Coastal Charm getting new items ready for my booths. I love to create unique items, you know, one of a kind. Today, I have been painting up a storm on some furniture pieces, so a short break was in the cards for this ole gal. Break time for me, means blogging time. I love to blog, but these days, I only get to do it a little bit at a time. I'm hoping to get my booths full, so I have more time to spend with y'all, my dear blog friends. Today, I have a few new things that I have working on, that I want to share, so let's see what I've got.
                                       Blessings,
                                          Linda

                                 Vintage picnic baskets are
                                  wonderful for storage!!!

                   See the chicken feeder? It would make a charming
                         centerpiece with fresh flowers in it for a
                                        vintage wedding.

               I had this idea for a picture frame, and I hope it's
                           okay to say, I LOVE THEM!!! 

                             I always try to keep some vintage
                                           fans around.

                        Every kitchen needs a few of these cuties!

                    I am making these in different colors and sizes.

                              Have some old bedsprings just
                                hanging around? You don't?
                                 Well, look at what I came
                                             up with!

                                   Another favorite item of
                                   mine...love old kitchen
                                              scales.

                



                              These old bread pans are way cool!

                                    You can also use this for
                                     all you pretty necklaces.





                            Gotta have some ironstone around.
Pin It
Linking up here...
Be Inspired Party

39 comments:

Heidi Lisa said...

Lots of fun stuff! you have a great eye?

Unknown said...

I'm loving it all!!! XO, Aimee

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your booth is adorable, I have no idea how you can keep 2 going. I have a blog junk friend here in Orlando who has 7 booths at 6 locations....What, crazy!

Carol

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've got some wonderful things in your booth, Linda! It must be an ongoing thing to make sure you have new inventory to replace what sells. Every time I see your booth I am inspired to find something available around here.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your booth is looking great! Love your picture frames! And the spring with the burlap is fab! I am heading over to mine this morning to do some inventory. I need to go out hunting for some new stuff to add to mine.

Brandy~GreyLaneHome said...

So many great pieces. I love it all.

Debra@CommonGround said...

I always love seeing what you have in your booth space. Love your new photo hangers, AND that chippy white wicker stool!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I'm a huge fan of old kitchen scales too! This is a nice one you have.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Linda--love the blue table and all of the picture holders! You've been VERY busy!
good luck with sales, I'm sure everything will go fast !!
gail

nancygrayce said...

One thing I know for sure! The next time I come to Mobile or just drive through (which is all I really ever do) I'm stopping at your place! You are so creative and I love those picture frame ideas! I love to change out pictures and what a great way to do that!

Cassie Bustamante said...

your frames are adorable! that was a great idea!

Pamela said...

Love it all Linda!! I see quite a few pieces I want!;)

Blue Creek Home said...

You are getting more creative by the minute!
Love the painted wood picture frames - the Auburn one is way cute!
Rhonda

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, you have been busy! I love the cross made from bedsprings...very clever! Everything looks great and all together makes for an inviting booth!

Stephanie said...

Love the chicken feeder, the bread pan, and your frames are SO SMART -love!

carolinapoulter said...

I love your booth. Wished I lived closer so I could shop in person. Guess I will just have to dream, at least is doesn'r cost anything!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

What fun things! Wish you weren't states away :) Love your photo holders...the colors are really fun! bet they won't last long at all!!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Loved your post! I wish I could visit your booths. I loved the bedspring cross!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a lot of treasures! The baskets are calling my name and I thought the rake as a wine rack is such a neat idea!

Hope you are enjoying your summer! :)

XO,
Jane

Lynn said...

Your break was well deserved ~ nice booth!

ANNE said...

Gorgeous stuff!!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Your space always looks wonderful Linda! You really do have a good eye!

Donna said...

Linda,
Love all the finds especially the old picnic baskets and the scales. I can't wait to come that way soon!
Hugs
Donna

Tina said...

Love it all but especially the cross made from bed springs, so unusual.

Sylvia said...

Linda, it all looks great! Wish I lived closer so that I could shop there!!

Cynthia said...

Everything looks great. I would to be there but my wallet maybe not. I love the cross too and I love the the first picture of the baskets.

Cynthia

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love those very cool picture hangers you've created and also they way you hung them on a pallet. I adore that chicken feeder. I wanted to buy one at an antique show last month, but they wouldn't sell it without all 15 mason jars inside. Fabulous treasures Linda!!

andrea@townandprairie said...

I love your rustic idea with the picture frame clips! I hope they are a hit! My personal fav is the spring cross, though! That's truly neat!

Nif said...

OMG! Love what you did with the bedsprings!! Don't know why... but reminds me of my grandparents house in the country!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I love your bedspring cross! Penny

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love love love those big baskets and it is amazing what they make out of stuff these days. Who would think an old metal rake would make such a cool wine glass holder.

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Your booth looks great...so many fun ideas in one place :) Love the rusty spring cross!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great stuff (as usual)!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What wonderful fabulous things!!! :) Happy Monday! xx Holly

Janis@All Things Beautiful said...

Love your treasures! Those frames are so cute!! Thanks for the tour...I'm wishing I was there!

Katie - Something to be Found said...

Thank you for this post... it was just the inspiration I needed to keep moving forward with an idea of mine that I've been doubting this week.

Katie

Unknown said...

I love the idea of solar fountains, but my favorite fountain is the Flat Rock Stream Fountain w/ LED Lights. Would love to win the give a away fountain. Sheila from 610 sew sheila sew

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Silk Sarees online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails