Sunday, July 22, 2012

Meet Flower Child Designs

Hello everyone, today I want you to meet my sweet friend Debbie at FLOWER CHILD DESIGNS. Debbie is one talented gal, and I just had to share her with you. She makes the coolest things, and best of all, her work is superior. Just take a look at her work and I am sure you will agree with me. You can find her FACEBOOK page here, and her blog here. I hope you will pay her a visit, and if you do, please tell her
HOWDY for me. Yes, she is a southern gal too, just like me. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends, and thanks for coming by.
                                               Blessings,
                                                  Linda

                           She sold this chair within minutes,
                                         I wasn't surprise.

                                   Some of her artwork can
                                   be found at my Five Gold
                                          Monkeys booth.



                                  Look at this cutie!!!!



Oh, sooooo PRETTY!!!

                    This  fun dresser would be great for a beach condo.
        Linking up here...
 Saturday Nite Special
Motivate Me Monday
DIY Project Parade
Made With Love
MET Monday

16 comments:

Sand and Shells said...

Awesome dresser... Love the coastal colors! I'll going to check Debbie's blog!

Have a nice weekend
Jutta

Unknown said...

Awe Linda, thanks for featuring little ol' me! I am touched. What a nice start to my day!

Peace-n-Luv!
Debbie

The Cranky said...

LOVE the licence plate dragonfly!

Nif said...

All of it's great stuff, but I'm lovin' that dragonfly! Thanks for sharing!

Pura Vida said...

such fun items..and colors!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I've loved Debbie's style and creativity for a long time now. She's awesome! And yes, I agree with the other comments . . .the dragonfly is my favorite too.

Sherri said...

That chair was so cute-no wonder it sold so quickly!! I love the tray too!

Pat said...

Just love the dragonfly...very cute. Heading off to Debbie's FB page now.

cast stone columns said...

Hello Linda, I must say Debbie has great creativity. I should remain updated with her blog. thanks for sharing her work.

- Herman Swan

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Wow...is she talented! Love that dragonfly :) Fun Fun Fun!!

Roxanne Reinhart said...

I love that dresser. She is major talented.

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Hi, Linda!!!
I will visit Debbie!!!
Loved the little house painting and the tray!!!
Cheers,

Jane said...

Beautiful stuff! Debbie is very talented!I
I wanted you to know that your picture frame idea in your previous post inspired me to make something similar....posted about it today and linked your project. Thanks for jump starting me to working on a project again!!
Jane

Leslie said...

Wow.. what great talent!

Anonymous said...

That little cute house is speaking to me!! What wonderful work!

Kathy

Mamaw's Place said...

What awesome talent. I really love the butterfly and the chair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails