Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays Highlights

I think I must be dreaming...104 thrifty gals came to my little PAR-TAY! When I started this party four weeks ago I never dreamed it would grow so fast...and the reason it has is because of all of you, and I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU! You have all had some awesome THRIFTY treasures and I'm having so much fun checking all of them out and I hope you have too. You know the drill...if you see your name here this week grab my cute little starfish button because you have been featured at COASTAL CHARM!

Please click on each blog name and go by to check out these NIFTY THRIFTY treasures...these four gals have some incredible stuff. I can't wait to see what all of you have to share at this weeks party...see ya there!

Sharlotte@Ms. Sharlotte's Southern Reflections


Lisa@Popcorn Served Daily
Ann Marie@Twice Lovely

Michelle@Every Little Thing

9 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Love these ideas. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!

alice said...

Linda, Let's hope I can pull it together this week. Sorry I missed it last! I really enjoy looking and talking!
smiles, alice I

Ann Marie @ Twice Lovely said...

Linda, Thanks SO much for featuring my little kitchen! I really appreciate the shout out! :) Happy weekend.

Sharlotte said...

Linda,
You are too sweet to feature my seabottles! I was proud to put your "starfish" on my sidebar...Thanks again for your support!
Sharlotte

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, I'm loving your Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays and plan on coming back for more ideas from fellow recessionistas! Thanks for the "shout out!" I will accept your starfish and wear it with pride, thanks so much. Lisa

Creations By Cindy said...

It is all beautiful and great Nifty Thrifty Pieces! Be blessed. Cindy

One Cheap B*tch said...

Great recap! Love the keys in the frame with burlap Nice!

Pat Harris said...

Love it all. Great ideas. I love the bottle stoppers with the shells. Might have to try that.

Brain Ventris said...

I like what Michelle shared. The photo has a delightful feeling, and celebrating a tea party or hanging out there would be very relaxing. I also like it maybe because blue is one of my fave colors. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails