Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Peekin' Inside

Hey y'all...let's do some peekin' inside the booth! New things arrive weekly at Coastal Charm Interiors, so let's take a look at what you might find, if you were to come by today.
                                                 Blessings,
                                                    Linda

                                   Fun jewelry can be found there.

                             Custom...one of a kind crosses are also available.

                                   Gotta have some of our funky
                                          custom made fishes.


                               How about a darling vintage style print?

                              We carry these popular wrap bracelets.

                              Here we have a vintage style baby section.

                              If I only had a little one, to put this
                              darling little dress on, this one would
                                   have never made it to the shop.



                                        VINTAGE GLAM!!!!

                               Such a sweet looking vintage hat.


 
                                 Calling all you LSU folks. I have three
                                           rare yearbooks for you.

                               Wonderful old drop leaf kitchen table.


Some great old postcards from early 1900,
have just arrived.
 
                            A wonderful selection of ironstone is in the house.







                             Coastal items can always be found at CCI.

Do you like old photos?
If so, I have a lot of those
to choose from.
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you had a good time.
  Let's Connect!!!!
 
Pin It
 
Linking up here...

12 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Love those fishies!

Art and Sand said...

If I was in the shop today, I would be going home with a couple of those wrap bracelets and a trio of fun fish.

Unknown said...

I love your shop! Especially your vintage prints, what a neat idea. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the look of your shop, especially your vintage prints and your cute wooden fish!

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh the baby dresses and the ironstone are my favorite or maybe it's the beach decor. Oh, I don't know. I love them all! What a fun shop!

Artsy VaVa said...

Your booth looks great! Thanks for showing us around.

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
Your booth is absolutely gorgeous. I had one in a local antique mall years ago and found that how the items are displayed makes all the difference in sales. You definitely have the knack. I love vintage postcards. Yours with the "Mammy" in what appears to be her apron is really tempting...such a piece of Americana.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

You always have wonderful goodies in your space, Linda! I'd love to shop there!

Leslie said...

so much good stuff!!! I love the drift wood fish ~ super cute!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I always enjoy seeing your new treasures. You do such a good job with your displays, especially the hutch with the gorgeous ironstone.

Linda Goudelock said...

love the use of old patterns for the vintage pictures...one day I shall visit your shop

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Linda, I loved the peek! The fish are so fun and I love the vintage photos! Vintage baby clothing is so precious. I have a small collection hanging from a vintage clothesline in the playhouse under our stairs. So very happy to have you share with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts with Thumbnails