Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Cleaning and Playtime

Has anyone noticed that I have been MIA since Monday? Please say you have, because that sure would make this old gal feel good. So, what has kept me so dang busy, you ask? Oh it must be that booth again, and yes, that's right. Coastal Charm Interiors keeps me hopping, but it's a fun hop, if you know what I mean. Today, I spent a few hours there, bringing in fresh new merchandise. It's like playtime to me, when I do a re-design, crazy huh? Oh well, some of us gals, just like doing some crazy things, when it comes to having fun. With spring here, I decided to do some spring cleaning, so I have reduced a lot of merchandise. If you are local, stop by and check out all the bargains I have. I am sure you will find something, that you just can't live without. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you will come again.
                                                  Blessings,
                                                    Linda

                                       Indeed it is!!!

                                       Look at all those sale tags!!!

                                Just in...a set of vintage end tables.
                                          Sold on the first day:)


                            Perfect time to get a vintage picnic basket!!



                       Cute chalkboard for a hallway or kitchen.


                   Look how cute this old bread pan looks hanging up!

                                             Oh yes it is!!!

                                   I will be carrying a full line of these
                                           Dry Erase Boards.

                                Lots of milk glass and ironstone in stock.

                                 Just in...a wonderful french style end table.

                                Another new arrival...this vintage
                                              vanity/desk.

Coastal Charm Interiors
located at
Antiques at the Loop
Mobile, Alabama
 
Linking up here...
                                                     Fabulously Creative Friday
                                                     Party Junk
                                                     Weekend Wrap Up
                                                     Sundae Scoop
                                                     Overflowing with Creativity
                                                     Mop It Up Monday
                                                     Amaze Me Monday
Pin It                                          Motivate Me Monday
                                                    Made By You Monday
                                                    Make It Pretty Monday
                                                    The Scoop
                                                    Knick of Time Tuesday
                                                    Open House Party
                                                    Be Inspired Friday
                                                   Feathered Nest Friday

15 comments:

Spittin-Toad said...

Hi Linda,
I love your shop...Just pinned it to my "Lovely Displays" Board and I'm your newest follower. :)
Thanks for leaving me a message!
Denise

Olive said...

If only I could ease up I20 towards Atlanta and then move on to Alabama. sadly I would wimp out on the Atlanta part of that journey but your booth looks full of vintage goodness. xo, Olive

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your booth is looking great, Linda! I'll be looking to you and a few other bloggy friends with booths for inspiration now that I have one. I'm just starting to get things together and hope to one day have mine looking as good as yours.

Unknown said...

I wish I lived closer! I love seeing all of those sale tags when I go shopping. :)

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Great treasures there Linda, looks amazing!
Blessings,
Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

Your shop is chock full of great things but I tell you, I have my eyes on that cabinet and hutch! Heavenly!

XO,
Jane

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH, I see lots of goodies...love the French-style table!

Anne said...

Beautiful treasures!!!
xx
Anne

Unknown said...

Your booth looks great! Love it all.

Char @ HisandHerRestoration.blogspot.com

Micupoftea said...

Looks inviting! Love the dry erase board and small white cupboard. Have a nice Sunday :)

Sarah said...

Linda, it's fun to peek into your space. Wish I lived close by to actually shop. Glad life is good. '-)

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

I missed you Linda :).

You are so lucky to live on the coast and to have such a cute store! You're living the dream! I love the pieces you've redone! So pretty!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

I so enjoy getting a look at your shop, Linda. Everything is displayed to make me want to see what you've got. Thanks for having us over to party. I always appreciate your time and effort.
Thanks!
Liz

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Linda! That was so much fun to have a tour of your space! Do you paint a lot of the furniture in there? Very cute items.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your booth looks amazing. I just love the way you display your treasures. I couldn't help but notice those two end tables...I found one exactly like them at an antique show and just started working on it this morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails