Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Farmhouse Style

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I know some of you, now have your kiddos back in school. I guess, that for some of you, that's a good thing, and others, oh well, it will be okay soon. My baby girl is doing her internship this semester, and will graduate in December, so the back to school thing is almost a thing of the past here. Now, I know you thought this post was about FARMHOUSE STYLE, well it really is:) Over the past few months, I have been lovin' the look and feel of the farmhouse look. So, when I found this charming primitive chest last week, I knew I had to grab her up. The real "nitty-gritty" about this piece is, I knew that my customers would love her too. I am fortunate, that I have sold lots of wonderful farmhouse items, and it's always nice to sell things that you love. This chest, has so many possibility's, she would be great in a bedroom...kitchen, or even a bath. What she really has going for her, is her deep and wide drawers. She can hold a ton of stuff, and I know, we all have plenty of stuff, right? Let's now, take a look at this beauty.
                                             Blessings,
                                                Linda

                                     Oh, isn't she a beauty?

                            See what I mean, about how deep and
                                             wide she is.

                                         Pure PRIMITIVE!!!!
     



Oh my, here she is, before
her makeover!!!

If you have not already entered
my current GIVEAWAY...click here!


                                                            

Pin It
Linking up here...
Inspiration Friday
Vintage Inspiration
Feathered Nest Friday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Power Of Paint
Be Inspired Party
POWW Party
Furniture Feature Friday
Potpourri Party
Shabbilicious Friday
Saturday Nite Special
Transformation Thursday

28 comments:

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Hi Linda: What a lovely, large dresser, and a gorgeous new paint job--I like the contrasting drawer fronts. Quite a change from the before image! Take care, and have a lovely week.

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Beautiful. Love the color combo and the depth of the dresser!

Stephanie said...

Great transformation Linda!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That new paint job makes such a difference, Linda! Definitely an eye-catching piece now!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Very pretty!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

paint does miracles! definitely much better!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Paint made a world of difference in this piece! Love the little knobs! Great chest!

SerendipityRefined said...

Hi Linda! What a lovely transformation! I especially love the wood knobs because they're (at least it appears that they are) original to the piece and I don't see them on pieces very often. The gray that you used is PERFECT! Hugs to you, Kimberly

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful makeover Linda! I love the color combo!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

The piece is so pretty and I love the color you picked!
XO
Kristin

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

great save linda! :) you're right everyone can use more storage these days!

gail

Pura Vida said...

that could look good just about anywhere!

Cynthia said...

Perfect piece and perfect color. I love it!

Cynthia

Pamela said...

Great makeover Linda! Thanx for coming to party at my place.

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

Looks so much better after transforming it! Beautiful, and I too love farmhouse, vintage, cottagy stuff.
Debbie :)

Karena said...

Great job Linda I know your customers appreciate your finds and how you transform them into real beauties!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artist Series featuring Harrison Howard

Blondie's Journal said...

It's a beautiful piece, Linda and could be useful just about anywhere. I love the transformation and especially, that farmhouse feel!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

Hey there Linda, love that dresser great colors.

Pattie

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Oh my goodness. You saw a gem there and brought it out. Love the two tone color scheme!
Liz

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Wow! That is quite a makeover. Love the after!

All That Glitters said...

Very nice! I love Farmhouse style! You should check out my pinterest board!

Cassie Bustamante said...

so cute, linda! i love its cottage charm!

Honey at 2805 said...

Beautiful job, Linda! Thank you for sharing your charming project at Potpourri Friday at 2805!

Pam Kessler said...

Nice transformation. Yellow was not her color!

Debra@CommonGround said...

what a great piece! I don't think I've seen a tall dresser that deep before, love a place to hold stuff!!

The Tuscan Home said...

Beautiful job...the dresser looks sooooo good! XO ~Liz

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

That is a great dresser Linda! I love the rusic primitive style. And the colors are perfect!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Such a beautiful dresser transformation Linda. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails