Monday, June 27, 2016

Show and Share No.319

 It's time to mooooo into another week!!!
Hello y'all...are you all ready for another Show and Share Party? If so, let's get this old party rolling and see what you all have this week. Thanks for coming by and I hope you all have another fun summer week.
                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                               Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                                  Debra @Common Ground

                                                            Tammy @One More Time Events

                                                                      Nicki @Sweet Parrish

                                                               Chloe @Celebrate & Decorate

                                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



21 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, what a cute cow! Have a great week, and thanks for hosting Show & Share.
Rita

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda...wishing you a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

These are lovely features, Linda. Thanks so much for hosting!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Very cute features! Thanks for hosting! ~Rhonda

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting each week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

www.debbie-dabbleblog.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Linda!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 319. Always appreciate visiting and joining in. Have a great week.
Joy

Chloe Crabtree said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Nautical Dinner for Two! I am heading to check out some of the links from this week. My link party opens at 8PM EST, I would love to have you join us!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much, Linda, for sharing my Patriotic Bottles post, and thanks for having us over!

Kim said...

Moo! Oh my gosh, I love that!! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't have a project this week but it is fun to swing by for some inspiration. I loved the spray painted loungers. Wow. Her table and those Walmart pillows were all perfect together.
I'm writing a post on patriotic coastal ideas so it was fun to stop by some the other links to be inspired.
Thanks for hosting.
Pamela
www.becolorfulcoastal.com

thepaintedapron.com said...

That's a great cow painting Linda! Thanks for the party, and have a wonderful 4th~
Jenna

Unknown said...

Moooo-valous party :) Thanks for hosting us Linda!

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Christina Paul said...

Love the cow painting (I used to collect them) Thanks for a fabulous party!

Deanies Stash said...

Thanks Linda for hosting each week!

xo Dianne

One More Time Events said...

Thank you so much for the feature Linda!!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thanks for the party Linda!

Creations By Cindy said...

Linda, loving the features this week. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Lincuden Cottage Life said...

Hi Linda! Great features! Love the cow! ;) Thank you for hosting!!
Rebeca

Related Posts with Thumbnails