Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Show and Share No.318

 It's time for Show and Share again and I'm so glad your are here!
Last week, the mister and I hit the road for a short three day trip. It's always so nice to get away and visit some charming small towns here in the deep South. Now, let's see what you did last week.
                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                Linda
Features from last week...
                                                                      Penny @Penny's Vintage Home


                                                                     Karee @The Vintage Chateau


                                                                 Elizabeth @Just Following Jesus


       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

22 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting! ~Rhonda

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! Love that mirror!

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thank you for hosting, Linda! Have a wonderful week! Emily

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, love Pamela's pool feature! What a great feature for this Summer Solstice! Thanks for hosting us, and have a great week.
Rita

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Linda,
Thanks for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Dbe

Kim said...

Pamela's pool is just out of this world! Amazing! Thanks for hosting!

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Donna Wilkes said...

Love that mirror with the cloches. Thank you for hosting.

Lynda Brandly said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer, Linda! Thanks for hosting!
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

thepaintedapron.com said...

Hi Linda, love your shell mirror! Your trip sounds like a nice break, I wish my husband liked to do that, all he wants to do is fish or play golf! Thanks so much for hosting!
Jenna

Chloe Crabtree said...

Thanks so much for hosting! If you have a moment, stop by the Celebrate Your Story Link party...we would love to have you visit!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hi Linda, What a nice surprise to see my umbrella featured this week, thank you so much! Have a blessed week....hugs...

Ron said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! I'm off to the coast at the end of the week.

Unknown said...

thanks for the party :) enjoy the beautiful weather and have a bit of fun this week!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for hosting, Linda!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 318, always appreciate visiting and joining in.
Joy

Deanies Stash said...

Happy First Day of Summer! Thank you for hosting.

xo Dianne

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Oooh, so much to see. Thanks for hosting, Linda.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring our pool project here on Coastal Charm. I'm so glad I found your blog. I am sure it will be a source of inspiration as we begin feathering our coastal nest. After 35 years in the Midwest this is a leap into the unknown for me and I am sure I will be looking back here for some design inspiration.
Pamela @ Be Colorful Coastal

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features! WOW...what a pool! NICE! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Always love poking around the submissions you get. How can so many people be so creative? Happy summer to you!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

Hugs,

Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails