Monday, June 13, 2016

Show and Share No.317

Hope you all had an amazing weekend with your love ones.
Weekends in the summer, are some of my favorite times with family and friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to SHOW and SHARE today. I will be sharing a few pics of some things that are happening around here at Coastal Charm.
Blessings,
Linda

I spent some time over the weekend soaking up the
beauty of our Alabama beaches.

Before I headed down to beach, I spent a lot of time pricing
pretties for the shop.
(LUV antique lace)

Our yard is very colorful this time of the year.

                                                         So, I cut some of my flowers and displayed
                                                                                  them inside.

Features from last week...
                                                                Barbara @21Rosemary Lane
 
                                                                     Pam @Everyday Living

                                                                          Rita @Panoply

                                                                Ashley @Vintage Refined

                                     I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.





17 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the features. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Shelley

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

I absolutely adore the hydrangea in the milk glass vase... gorgeous! Thanks for hosting and sharing these great features! :) ~Rhonda

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!

Pam Richardson said...

Linda, your hydrangeas are beautiful...glad you could enjoy some beach time! Thanks for the party and for featuring my Tablescape! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

Sarah said...

Linda, I'm always a bit envious of your beach time. I hope to get to a beach this summer. A walk in the sand is long over due for these toes. '-)
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Linda, your hydrangeas are beautiful! Those are my favorite flowers! Love the features that you selected. Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to link up!

Lincuden Cottage Life said...

Hi Linda! Thank you for hosting! Your hydrangeas are gorgeous! ;)
Rebeca

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for the party, Linda!

Chloe Crabtree said...

Nice party and nice features, thanks so much for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 317. Appreciate joining in.
Joy

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, we love antique and vintage lace at Panoply too. Thank you so much for the feature of the jadeite finds, and for hosting us, allowing us to share our excitement in these simple pleasures. Have a terrific week.
Rita

Unknown said...

I adore Rita's green dishes! She has such beautiful things. It sounds like you've gotten in some good fun and relaxation already this summer. Now is the time with the rising heat! Thank you so much for hosting Linda.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Great party :) love all the sunshine!

xinex said...

Drooling over those features especially the outdoor areas. Thanks for hosting!....Christine

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving all of your wonderful features today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, love all your flag and patriotic photos. Thanks for hosting another lovely party!

Doreen said...

Love your parties. I'm sharing my beachy furniture makeover here. Then we're heading to the east coast beaches! Yea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails