Monday, June 6, 2016

Show and Share No.316


 Welcome back to another Show and Share Party!
Hope your week has started off good. Mine has started off with a to-do list that is a mile long (no kidding y'all). I really need to hire someone to help me with all the shop stuff. Just as I was about finished pricing items from pickin' trips, things changed really fast. Oh yes, last weekend was like a MEGA ESTATE SALE time here in my area. We always have sales going on, but not 12-15 at one time. I hit 5 on Friday and loaded up some wonderful things. Then Sunday rolled around and we went to one before church and one after church. I have never purchased so much furniture in one weekend, but when you find the right pieces, then you must get them. The best thing that happened around here last week, was my daughter and SIL, announced the name of their baby girl. Our first grandchild will be Sadie Grace!! What have you been up to?
                                                                            Blessings,
                                                                               Linda
     Recap from last week...       
                                                 They told us with a family text...adding one letter at
                                                             a time...while visiting a local Target.
                                                             Pop and Honey are sooooo excited to
                                                                      meet Sadie in September!!!
Features from last week...
                                                              Debra @Common Ground


                                                                      Jan @Just Jan Blog

                                                                        Lori @Dining Delight

                                   I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



24 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Sadie... love that sweet name! How excited ya'll must be to welcome this little one! :) Great features! Thanks for hosting! ~Rhonda

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Love that name "Sadie" - so cute for what I'm sure will be an adorable little granddaughter for you! Your daughter looks terrific holding those letters! Thank you so very much for featuring my post about Wine & Cheese in the Backyard - I'm thrilled! Always appreciate you hosting this party especially when you are so busy with all those estate sales! Hope you get some more of your to-do list accomplished.

thepaintedapron.com said...

It's so much fun to know the baby's name before arrival, that way you feel like you really get to know them before they are even born! Sadie Grace is a beautiful name Linda, blessings to you all- Thanks for the Monday fun, and don't work too hard this week!
Jenna

Rita C at Panoply said...

What a cute way to let you in on the baby details! And I know what you mean when the wave of estate sales come along....it's hard to keep up with the loads brought in, storing, stocking & pricing it all. Go ahead, hire that minion! If I were in it as more than just a hobby, I'd do it too. Have a great week, and thanks for hosting us.
Rita

Pamela said...

Love the name Sadie Grace Linda! I know you all are just beside yourselves waiting for her arrival!

Kathryn Griffin said...

Awe, I love the name Sadie! I'm so happy for you and your family! Nothing better than snuggling with a sweet baby!! Thanks for the party! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Kathryn Griffin said...

Awe, I love the name Sadie! I'm so happy for you and your family! Nothing better than snuggling with a sweet baby!! Thanks for the party! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

That's such a pretty name, Sadie Grace! I know you are so excited, Linda! Thank you for the feature and thank you for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great name for a little girl! Congrats!! Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

lorraines resources and rewards said...

thanks linda for hosting another great party. Great baby name so cute. You must be exhausted after all those yard sales. I need to hit more up have a great week zen hugs and frankie sends purrs

Kim said...

What a wonderful way to reveal and such a sweet, and classic, name! Congratulations!!

Chloe Crabtree said...

Sadie, so adorable! I love Grace too, we have a little Mia Grace! Thanks so much for hosting!

Stacey said...

Linda, I'm swooning over those blue jars!

The name Sadie is so sweet. One of my favorite students ever had that sweet old fashioned name. :)

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

That is wonderful Linda! Love the name Sadie and Grace is my daughter's name. Thank you so much for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!
XO Barbara

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 316. Love the way the baby name was shared.
Joy

Unknown said...

Congrats :) my paternal grandmother is a Sadie and my youngest sister is named after her. Great name! I am sure you will enjoy spoiling her rotten too!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for the feature, Linda!

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the name - Congrats! Thanks for hosting too!
Shelley

The French Hutch said...

Love the features. Thanks for hosting.

elizabeth said...

I love that name!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Such a cute way to share the name! Thanks for hosting Linda!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

What a sweet name for the baby! Congrats! Can't wait to see all of your finds...furniture too!

Thanks so much for hosting...much appreciated!

Doreen said...

Hi! I'm sharing my vintage tray makeovers. I love seeing all the summery projects that are here at your party.

xinex said...

Congrats on the first grand, pretty name! Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails