Monday, June 29, 2015

Show and Share No.268

 Summer started off with a bang, here at Coastal Charm. A few weeks ago, I announced that I had some upcoming exciting news to share with all of you, well today I will tell you  a little bit about it. My BIG news is...Coastal Charm is growing!!! Yes, we have doubled in size. You can now find us located in both of the front rooms at Antiques at the Loop/Mobile, Alabama. I spent three days last week moving in and restyling my original room. On Tuesday, I will take you on a tour of Coastal Charm Interiors, so come on back and take a look at what we are looking like. I'm so glad you're here to party at Show and Share. Speaking of a party, I hope y'all have a fabulous Fourth of July weekend that's coming up!
                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                                     A peek inside the shop.

                                                  I hope to see you at the shop
                                                             tour on Tuesday.
Features from last week...
                                               Christine @Must Love Home

                                                    Debra @Common Ground

                                                Lauren @Sobremesa Stories

                                                     Cindy @Creations By Cindy

       Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
      



27 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features Linda and I am so thrilled to be featured this week. This just made my day! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party, Linda! Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th!
Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on your shop expansion, that is wonderful news for you! Thanks also for hosting your weekly party - some fabulous features this week. I love all the fun patriotic decor and yummy food. Have a blessed fourth! Jane

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Congratulations on the bigger shop. Wishing you success there!

Artsy VaVa said...

What exciting news! I can't wait to see the tour of your expansion. Thank you for hosting the party. Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting Linda.
Have a nice week.
FABBY

Vel Criste said...

Haven't joined in a while, thanks for hosting Linda!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new shop space, Linda! And THANKS for hosting each week. Hope you, as well, have a wonderful Fourth of July!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Congratulations on your shop expansion.
I hope you have a wonderful 4 th of July.
Have a great week.
Denise

Scribbler said...

Thanks so much for the party. I do hope to visit your new digs next time I am down that way.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature, Linda! So many good posts today. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

Kim said...

Thanks so much for the party and congrats on your big news! How exciting...I was way off in my guess! I wish I lived closer so I could come shop.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Congrats on the big expansion Linda! the sneak peek looks fabulous, I can't wait for the whole tour! Happy 4th!
Jenna

Home Chic Club said...

Thank you for the party, Linda and congratulations on your shop expansion!!
Hugs,
Vesna

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Congrats on the expansion, that's wonderful news! And thanks for hosting each week. :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Linda, thanks so much for sharing my Patriotic Tote, and congrats on the expansion. I always love seeing what you have at your shop!

Pamela said...

Wonderful features Linda. Thanx for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful stock in your new booth. Two at the front - totally excellent. Thank you for Show and Share 268. Love visiting and joining in. Have a great July 4th.

Donna Wilkes said...

Enjoy your fourth and take a lot of photos of the new booth space. Thank you for hosting.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I am soo excited for you! (and I guessed right, didn't I?). I most certainly will be back for the tour tomorrow. Best wishes for bigger success and bigger opportunities to create. My sisters and I just spent some fun time together this past week, and I saw all sorts of creativity that I captured to share. Sharing is caring. ;) Thanks for hosting, and have a great week.
Rita

Unknown said...

congrats on the growing success! I am so glad your shop is doing so well! :) Have an awesome 4th yourself and tons of sales!

Mustlovehome said...

Hi Linda, thank you so much for the feature of my DIY Patriotic Stars! And congratulations on the store expansion! That must be super exciting for you:) Have a wonderful July 4th weekend! Till next week - Christine

Unknown said...

Congrats! How exciting and I wish you continued luck in the future! And thank you for hosting! - Jerusha, TheDisneyChef.com

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fun party. We would appreciate it if you would stop by our party.We would love to see what you have been working on! Lou Lou Girls

Deanies Stash said...

Congratulations on expanding your space! Thank you for hosting. Have a super 4th of July!

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting. your new space looks awesome; wished i lived closer. happy 4th of july- maryjo
https://maryjomaterazo.typepad.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails