Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Show and Share No.267

                          **A day on the farm with family is always a good day**

Well, Summer has officially arrived, and here on the Alabama gulf coast we can feel the heat, that comes along with it.
How is it in your neck of the woods? Looking forward to seeing what all of y'all have to share at the party this week so let's get it rolling!!!!
                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                     If you follow me Facebook and Instagram, then
                                     you already know that on Saturday, I went on a
                                     three hour trip, to attend a yearly family reunion
                                     in Mississippi. This is a picture of a beautiful lake
                                     that is located near the birthplace of my 87 year old
                                     mother. I am very happy, that she was able to return
                                     to the area where she was born. Our family is very
                                                   blessed that her health is so good.

                                       On Instagram, I shared one of my favorite
                                             Summer snacks...ripe watermelon.
                      
                 
                                                  Did you see my post about my
                                                  trip out to the u-pick it farm? If
                                                  not, click here and see what I got.

                                            Here, I shared a yummy squash recipe.

Features from last week...
                                                  Lynda @Gates of Crystal

                                              Judy @Judy Hanks Pimperl

                                              Stephanie @Love Olympia June

                                             Sheila @Beyond The Portico

       Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
           



29 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

LOVE that photo of the cows!! Thanks so much for hosting Linda!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

thepaintedapron.com said...

Oh that lake looks so inviting! Sounds like a fun family time! I love Judy's EAT sign, so fun. Thanks for the party Linda, stay cool!
Jenna

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Doreen said...

I love Monday mornings! It's my quiet time to enjoy my coffee and link up to your party. Thanks for hosting and sharing so much creative inspiration.

Kim said...

Summer...ahhh! Finally! Thanks for the party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 267. Happy first day of summer.

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe....looks like you had fun Linda. Thanks for hosting such a great Show and Share. I had to join the party today! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Looks like it was a fun and busy week for you. Thanks so much for the party Linda.

Lynda Brandly said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting and for featuring our china cabinet!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Junkchiccottage said...

Sweet picture of the cow. How sweet is she. Thanks for hosting Linda. That fresh watermelon looks yummy.
Have a great new week ahead.
Kris

Debra@CommonGround said...

sounds like you're having a wonderful summer! that cow photo needs to be a painting! thanks for having us over to party.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Linda! Happy days!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, that first photo on the farm looks like a painted portrait! Happy for you to have been able to spend time with your mom - what a treasure. Thank you for hosting us, and enjoy your week.
Rita

Donna Wilkes said...

Summer in the south = family reunions, fresh produce, and heat! Thanks for hosting.

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Those cows . . . love them! Thanks for hosting, Linda! Looks like you had an awesome weekend with your family!

Scribbler said...

Your squash casserole was fantastic. I made it yesterday, and it is definitely a keeper.

Thanks for hosting. I also love the photo of the cow. It looks like Marian's Eulalie painting.

The Crowned Goat said...

So exiting you were able to have such an awesome weekend celebrating your family. I love the cows and watermelon pictures. They remind me of home. Thanks so much for hosting, CoCo

Pam Richardson said...

Linda, thank you for hosting! I hope it is cooler near the ocean than here in northeast Alabama! What a blessing to have your Mom and for her to be in good health! Blessings! Pam (everydayliving.me)

Judy Pimperl said...

Linda, thank you for the feature!!! I was just scrolling down and reading along and then I saw it. I appreciate it.
I'm late to the party today, but let me join in and post something...let's see what I have to share.
Thank you for the party.
Judy

Unknown said...

Hot and humid here in SC too Linda. Evenings on the porch are amazing though! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
Patti

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! Glad to participate. :)

Deanies Stash said...

What a wonderful shot of that cow! Love the goodies from the farm. Thank you for the party and have a great week!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...


Well, we've had a lot of rain, but...when the rain has stopped we've had beautiful days and nights here in central Ohio. With all the snow and cold we had over the winter, I'd rather have rain and warm weather LOL! Thanks for hosting! ~Zuni

Marsha said...

Thanks for the party, Linda. That watermelon looks wonderful. Glad you had a fun time with your mom.

CD Loken said...

Love the features, Linda! Thank you so much for hosting!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I miss going to a family reunion. When I was a child we went every year someplace.
The humidity is way up here in Missouri, I know you coastal people have it

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! That lake looks beautiful. I'm jealous you got to go spend some time there with your family!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. Lou Lou Girls

Related Posts with Thumbnails