Monday, June 8, 2015

Show and Share No. 265

 We are enjoying some beautiful summer days here on the Alabama gulf coast.
Mr.CC and I took a one day pickin' trip on Thursday and headed over to Mississippi. I must be living right y'all, because I found my all time favorite treasure on that trip and the treasure is for ME!!! I have been on the hunt for this beauty for over four years and Thursday was the day. I am planning on sharing it with y'all later this week, so stay tuned. Friday, was another BIG pickin' day, and I came home with just 73 items...he he!! After all that hard work, I headed to the beach for some relaxation with my family. Now, it's your turn, to tell us what you have been doing.
                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                                Enjoying a "surf's up" drink...
                                                 
while watching all the boats coming in at the pass.
 
Have you ever been to a
"Hydrangea Stroll"?
 
                                                  Well, this week I went to one,
                                                   and I will be sharing it with
                                                   all of y'all later this week.

Features from last week...
                                                     Tracie @Fishtail Cottage

                                                     Robin @Happy at Home

                                               Barbara @21 Rosemary Lane

                                                    Paige @Junkchick Life

Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.




29 comments:

Pamela said...

Thanx for the party Linda! I missed it last week but made sure to remember this morning. Enjoy as always seeing your pics from our beloved beach.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, now why do you do that do us??! We wanna see that treasure! Your Gulf coast is so gorgeous, and we got a taste of it in southern FL last week - how you must so enjoy that slice of heaven you own! Thanks for the party, and I can't wait till Thursday to see your next post. :)
Rita

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for the party, Linda! Have a joy-filled week!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Unknown said...

Great party Linda! I wish I could live near the coast, I've never even seen it. Bucket list for me.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Linda. What a gorgeous view from your deck. Thank you for Show and Share 265.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Have fun at the beach, and don't forget the sunscreen!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Linda! Your view is amazing! Thank you for sharing and for hosting! I haven't had anything to share for quite awhile. So, I'm glad to be back at your party! Have a lovely day! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That sure looks like a wonderful way to spend the days! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Sounds like you've been having a great time filled with great junkin' and a lot of relaxing too. Thanks for the party Linda.

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Wow what a view from your balcony. That sand is soooo white...just beautiful! Thank you so much for the party Linda and for featuring my candles. What a way to start the week! Wishing you a wonderful week sipping your surf's up" drink and watching the boats go by.
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Love your ocean view !

Artsy VaVa said...

I can't wait to see what you got on your pickin' trip! Looks like my favorite beach is in full summer mode.
Thanks for hosting the party.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting.
Have a nice week.
FABBY

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, thank you so much for featuring my table!

Debra@CommonGround said...

that view is gorgeous! now I'm wondering what's in your Surf's Up? thanks for having us over, Linda

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I wish I was on your beach right now! Sounds like you had a very productive shopping trip and I can't wait to see all your goodies. Thanks for hosting.
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

How incredible to have a condo on that gorgeous beach - looks like God's green acre to me !
Thanks so much for the party
xxx

Kim said...

Still cold~ish here, enjoy that beautiful weather and thanks for the party! :)

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Love that first picture of the beach! Thank you for hsoting!

Marsha said...

Wish I had been on the trip with you....I can't wait to see what your new treasure will be. Enjoy a fresh shrimp dinner for me, please! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you might be having too much fun :)

Unknown said...

Your ocean view looks so wonderful. We are taking our first trip to the SC beaches this next week! Thank you for hosting Linda & blessings to you,
Patti

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I get so excited to stop by your party each week! Please stop by our party ,we love to party with you! We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Sarah said...

Your images make me long for a beach trip. I've heard wonderful things about the Alabama Gulf Coast.
Thanks for hosting.

Blondie's Journal said...

As always, I have to say what a lucky gal you are! Someday we are going to head down that way.

Can't wait to see your treasure!! :)

Jane x

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, how wonderful that you found so many goodies. It will be fun to see your reveal!

Hugs,
Dianne

Lori said...

What day where you at the Gulf? We were there last Friday!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting an always great party! Jo

Related Posts with Thumbnails