Monday, May 18, 2015

Show and Share No.262

 
 Are you ready for Summer?
It's hard to believe that Memorial Day is just one short week away y'all. Here on the Alabama gulf coast, this upcoming holiday weekend, is the unofficial start of the Summer season. The traffic gets heavy with all tourists that head down, to enjoy our beautiful emerald green water and sugar white sandy beaches. I spent some time Saturday, replacing my cushions cover, for our beach front swing. The old covers started to tear, so I made some easy DIY covers with some drop cloth fabric, and they now look brand new. I also spent some time Saturday, collecting some driftwood, for some new "coastal artwork" for my shop space...Coastal Charm Interiors. Today, we have a electrician coming out to install some can lighting in our family room, finally our house renovations are getting started!!! I am looking forward to sharing all of our projects, with all of y'all...so stay in touch, to see what we do.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                    Linda

                           The best part about these new covers, is that they can
                            easily be removed for washing. With the amount of
                            use that this beach front swing gets, easy care is a must.

Features from last week...
                                                     Kris @Junk Chic Cottage

                                                       Tabatha @Chic By Tab

                                                  Doreen @Hymns & Verses

                                                   Kimberlee @The Fancy Shack
Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



28 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party Linda. Oh how I would have loved collecting some of that beautiful driftwood with you! I hope you have a great week.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Sounds like you are already off to a good start! Thanks for hosting Linda!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, How wonderful to have this amazing view. I would spend most of my time in that swing. Thanks for hosting!
Hugs,
Sherry

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting Linda!
Blessings,
Cindy

Donna Wilkes said...

I can smell the salt air and feel the sand between my toes. Thank you for hosting!

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Unknown said...

I think I'd be tempted to spend days just napping on that swing Linda !
Thanks so much for the party - beautiful features ( and I need some of that driftwood - thank you LOL )
xoxo

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks for sharing my lilac vignette, Linda!

Shannon said...

This party has so much eye candy and inspiration. Love It!!! My favorite party. Thank you!

Shannon from Bohemian Junktion

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Linda,
Looking forward to seeing and reading more about your home improvement projects - better you than me, lol. I'm not very patient with the mess and unreliability that comes with renovations. :/ Thanks for hosting us, and I hope your week is all that you expect.
Rita

Betty said...

How blessed you are to be on the beach. Thanks for hosting again this week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 262. Lovely features, always.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I love your picture of the beach.
Made me think of summers as a kid at my grandparents cabin.
Denise

Home Chic Club said...

Thank you for hosting the party Linda. Have a beautiful week!
Hugs,
Vesna

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm sure I could sleep on that swing! Thanks for hosting Linda.

Stacey said...

Happy to be joining you today. :)

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much for hosting a party with so much creativity. Jo

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your new covers looks great and so do the wonderful features! Thanks for hosting, Linda

Debra@CommonGround said...

Your cushions look great, I know you're going to have a wonderful summer! thanks for hosting, Linda!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Off for a nap on my imaginary swing!

thepaintedapron.com said...

So smart to have easily washable cushions Linda, and how wonderful to have a big porch swing! Love the bicycle parked in the blooms, so charming! Thanks for hosting,
Jenna

Unknown said...

Glad to be back to share, thank you for hosting. :)

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE drop cloth fabric? I've just washed some up to sew a skirt on a little table. Thanks for the party Linda.
Blessings,
Patti

CD Loken said...

Lovely features, Linda! I adore that bicycle! Thank you so much for hosting!!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! Our party just started and we would love you to stop by. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Deanies Stash said...

I am going to cover a chair with drop cloth. Yours looks great! Thank you for the party.

Marsha said...

Thanks, Linda for hosting the party. Love the last feature with all the neutrals at The Fancy Shack.
Wish I was headed to the beach this weekend! The new covers on your porch swing look very inviting. You mentioned renovations....we got some new can lights a few weeks ago. It really does make a big difference in our family room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails