Monday, May 4, 2015

Show and Share No.260

 Some fun times are being had here on the Alabama gulf coast. We have spent some time at our beach home and that's always nice and relaxing. This past Saturday was a mega garage sale day and I am not kidding y'all. Most weekends in the month of April were rainy, so when the forecast called for a perfect sunny weekend, everybody on both sides of the bay, opened up their garage doors and had a sale. There were so many sales, that we had to team work (Mr.CC took one area and I took the other and boy it paid off). He was texting me pictures and prices, so I could give him a yay or nay. I will say this, I have never spent so much money in one day at garage sales. I look forward to sharing some of my goodies with y'all, but it won't be today. I haven't had time to photo everything just yet, so stay tune. I am off now to power wash my patio...driveway...sidewalk and front porch, on this beautiful Spring day, what are you up to?
                                                               Blessings,
                                                                 Linda

                                                   Enjoying a dockside dinner
                                                with two of my favorite people.

Features from last week...

                                                Amber @The French Pressed Home

                                                         Pam @Everyday Living

                                             Pamela @From My Front Porch To Yours

                                                    Karen @Karen's Up on The Hill

Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.




33 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Linda...thanks for hosting! Have a great week!!

Artsy VaVa said...

We enjoyed beautiful weather here in GA this weekend too. Finally! Can't wait to see your garage sale finds.
Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Fun times with your family and a mega yard sale experience, it doesn't get much better than that. Thanks for hosting Linda

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the many garage sales - must have been so fun and to have your hubby's help. Thanks for hosting this weekly party - great features!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 260. Great to have so many garage sales to shop.
Joy

Unknown said...

I haven't seen one garage sale yet - how lucky for you !
Beautiful photos Linda :)
Thanks so much for the party - hope you have a great week
xox

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you, Linda for the feature! Always look forward to your fun party!

Blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Love garage sale season!! Heading out to some of my favorites this coming weekend! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Hi Linda, sounds like a garage sale bonanza! Can't wait to see your goodies! Thanks for the party, and yay the rain has finally stopped!
Jenna

Vel Criste said...

Beautiful family Linda, glad you had fun! Thanks for hosting!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, talk of your yard saling and teamwork makes me excited to see what all you took in! Thanks for hosting us. I was at a great wedding a couple weeks ago, and sharing lots of vintage ideas used - right up our alley!
Rita C at Panoply

Pamela said...

Linda thank you so much for featuring our wood beams my friend! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Thanks for Hosting your Beautiful Party, Linda!
Blessings,
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting. I love your blouse! It's darling. Have a great day! Jo

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for hosting, Linda, sounds like you had quite the weekend. And btw, I want your adorable lacy top!!

Kim said...

Lovely features, lovely family! Thanks for the party! :)

Betty said...

Thanks for hosting again, Linda. Looking forward to seeing all the garage sale goodies.

Shannon said...

I'm so ready for the beach. I enjoy your pictures from there. Thanks for hosting a fun party!

Shannon @ Bohemian Junktion

SewSweetVIntage said...

Your sale sounds so fun!!!!! I've been power washing in this warm weather too<3

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

It sounds like you had the best garage sale day ever.
Thanks for the party.
Denise

Sue said...

Hi Linda.....I am your newest follower and thanks so much for hosting this party. Looking forward to seeing all your great finds from a fun day of yard saleing! I have a booth at our local antique mall so am always on the look out for great finds!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting. :)

Dinner by the dock, what a nice mental image.

Unknown said...

Always a blast Linda!!! See you next week.

Unknown said...

Garage sales are the best! Thanks for hosting dear lady.
Blessings,
Patti

Karen @ karensuponthehill said...

Thank you so much for the feature Linda! What a lovely surprise!
Have a great week!
Karen

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Thank you SO much for featuring me, Linda! I'm planning a weekend trip down your way within the next couple of weeks, I'll let you know!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Ooooh, I 'd LOVE to see what you found at the garage sales! Thank you for hosting the party!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

Sandra Lee said...

Despite that we felt tremors from an earthquake here in Michigan our weather was picture perfect over the weekend. Love your features this week and looking forward to seeing your haul from the garage sales.

Judy Pimperl said...

Nice features, Linda, and great pics of you and your family! I need to pressure wash my concrete too...so that I can enjoy the great weather without noticing the dirty concrete everytime I walk outside! You're inspiring me to get it done...Hey, by the way, I love the bracelet you're wearing in the pic with hubby. wink. wink.
Can't wait to see the treasures you scored over the weekend.
Judy

Deanies Stash said...

Very nice features. Thank you for this great party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails