Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Coastal Charm

Wishing you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I will be taking a few days off, so I can spend time with my family. See ya soon.


Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

A blessed Thanksgiving to you, too Linda - have a wonderful holiday.

Connie said...

I love this photo, you are so clever and creative :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Diane Jordan said...

Hi lovely lady.
With warm Thoughts at Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love this picture. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.

Jane said...

A perfect Thanksgiving photo from Coastal Charm!! Enjoy your day with family and friends!!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Great photo!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
I know what a big Auburn fan you are!! You must have been going crazy last night!!! What a game!!

Sandra McCollum said...

Thanks for the party I love coming here every Tuesday. AND LOVE THE GAME too!!!! Would love to see you at our party if you can make it over
xoxo Sandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails