Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Window Shopping

Are you ready to do some Christmas window shopping? If so, come along with me, and let's see what I have put together at Coastal Charm Interiors. Today, I thought I would just share my window display with y'all. I have lot's of pictures of the entire room...another Christmas merchandise and some more holiday goodies.  Thank you for coming by, and I hope that you will return, to see more of Coastal Charm Interiors (located inside Antiques at the Loop/Mobile, AL.).

 Christmas has arrived at
Coastal Charm Interiors!
                                   Oh how I luv...VINTAGE STYLE!!

                          This song, is one of my all time favorites.


                                            Chippy goodness!!!

                             This chair reminds me of the one that I sold
                              years ago (it had been my MIL's) and now
                              I regret selling it. I was really young and just
                                               didn't know better.

                      Think outside of the box, when you are decorating
                                             your tree this year.

 I always like changing my tree skirts out
every year. Here, I am using a old burlap
coffee sack.

                                I have lot's of vintage ornaments this year.

I have some vintage Christmas lights too.
Sorry that this pic is so blurry (I was in a hurry).
Pin It
 Would love to have you follow me on FACEBOOK... PINTEREST...
GFC...Linky Followers...Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
Linking up at some of my favorite parties...
Whatever Goes Wednesday


Fairhope Supply Co. said...

O Holy Night is probably my favorite too! Everything looks great in your booth, and I hope to see it in person soon!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh I love the idea of old photos on the tree! It all looks wonderful Linda!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Looking good, Linda! I need to get some decorations in my booth for Christmas. I've already brought some items in to sell, but I have some booth décor in mind that I really need to get and put together.

Ron said...

Love the O Holy Night sign. Is it chalkboard paint?

Debra Oliver said...

so much fun. love that old photograph!!!

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Your space always looks so inviting! And Christmas must be so fun to decorate for...I love the chippy stool and the chalkboard bunting. My mom had a chair like that, too. Like you, I wish I still had it, too:)

Ivy and Elephants said...

Such lovely vintage pieces. Yum!

Sarah Adams said...

Looks great! I have some friends in Alabama. I'm gonna send them your way :)

Donna said...

Oh, I love to go window shopping. Thanks for the tour.

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

I wish I could take home the amazing chair and that tree. XOXO

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Looks great Linda!! O Holy Night is a favorite of mine too:)

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Every time you share your shop, I want to magically beam myself there! It looks amazing!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Looking GOOD sister !!! I can see many things I love and those stockings have inspired me for some new ones this year. LOVE it all

Keith@Vintage Crab Jewelry said...

Lots of great stuff! My favorite Christmas song is "Christmas in DIxie" by Alabama.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love your vintage many pretty things...

Donna said...

Love everything in your shop!! O Holy Night is my favorite song too.

The Eclectic HOBO said...

Love love love store fronts at Christmas ....thank you for the eyecandy :)

I will take some store fronts of my friends shops to show you :)

Xoxo Gina

Pearl Maple said...

Lots of fun ideas on show to get people into the festive mood, thanks for sharing your inspiration

Related Posts with Thumbnails