Monday, June 18, 2012

Pinwheels and French Flower Pots

Every week at my Nifty Thrifty Tuesday party, I have so much fun checking out all the thrifty ideas you all share with us. This past week, Kathryn over at UGLY DUCKLING TRANSFORMATIONS, shared these darling pinwheels, and some pretty French flower pots. Both of these projects caught my eye, and I just had to make sure you didn't miss them, so hop over to her blog to read all the details on how she made them. Okay, I hope all of you have your THRIFTY ideas and treasures ready to share with us this week, so I will see ya at the party on Monday. Another wonderful French giveaway will be up for grabs this week, trust me, you don't want to miss it.
                                            Blessings,
                                               Linda




20 comments:

FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

What a cute idea, thank you for sharing!
Hugz,
Kim

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Those ARE so sweet! Brings me back to the simple pleasures of growing up with Pinwheels, Jumping rope and blowing bubbles!
Have a fun week,
Hugs,
Donna

ANNE said...

So cute! I don't know which I love more, the vases or the pinwheels!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

SO cute...love the sweet pinwheels!

Amy Kinser said...

They do look great! Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love them...all of them!!! Chrissy

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Those are all so cute! Thanks for sharing her project.

Have a great week.
Pam

Susan said...

These are just stinking cute! I love those little pots!

Kathryn said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pinwheels and pots Linda!!

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Both ideas are great, I particularly like the 'musical' pinwheel. Off to check out Kathryn's blog!

Mariaelena said...

Love this...perfect!
Mariaelena

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

So cute -- definitely heading over to check it out and pin -- these would make darling favors for one of my teas made up using small peat pots and tiny pin wheels!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Those are so cute, I love them all!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Cute idea. My fav is the music notes! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Karena said...

Really darling Linda, and you know I love all things French!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Anonymous said...

cute, creative, and well-presented.
blessings,
ann

Laurel Stephens said...

Love flower pots, love french labels, love pin wheels, love these!! Heading over there now for a closer look.

Unknown said...

Great ideas. I will check them out

Plant Stands said...

The pinwheels are so fun...I can see a flower bed full of them (if they were laminated, of course).

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So pretty Linda!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails