Friday, June 22, 2012

Making New Stuff

It's here...OPEN HOUSE at...MARKET AT THE MONKEY!!! Thursday night from 5-8pm, we will be celebrating the GRAND OPENING with food and wine, so come on out and check us out. The local gulf coast magazine, Access will be there celebrating with us, and rolling out the pink carpet! I have just added some new merchandise today to my space, and hope to have more ready for the partay tomorrow night. Better scoot, and get to work, believe me, I have plenty of projects to get finish. Before you leave, be sure to enter my current french giveaway...Kim has some beautiful items that you don't want to miss out on..click here, and good luck to all.
                                           Blessings,
                                             Linda
                           
                          Another one of my popular chairs.
                          Thanks y'all...for lovin' them.

                        Farm fresh chicken feeder! Now, what a charming
                        way to display your ironstone. I also, think that it
                        would make a wonderful centerpiece filled with
                                flowers, for a vintage style wedding.

                            Wonderful gift for a wedding or couples
                                              shower.
                                 Lovin' my new picture frames!
                             How cool is this? An old
                                bed springs cross!!!
                               Can you believe that I came up
                               with this picture frame idea all
                                       by myself? Keeping
                                            one for me!
                                      Linking up here...
                                      Open House Party
                                      Treasure Hunt Thursday
                                      What's It Wednesday
                                      Creative Things Thursday
                                      Feathered Nest Friday
                                      Vintage Inspiration
                                      Inspiration Friday

24 comments:

Blue Creek Home said...

I love all of your creative merchandise! The hanger frame is just too cute and the bedspring cross is too! Love it all.
Happy OPen House.
Rhonda

Wild Oak Designs said...

Oh my, the ideas I get from everyone sharing, it is enough to make my head spin! Such darling and creative ideas....
Nancy
http://wildoakdesigns.blospot.com

Pura Vida said...

Very clever, love the cross and could be seeing that clothes hanger frame in pottery barn soon because it is too cute

Anna said...

unique ideas. I like the clothes hanger frame idea, my parents used to have some old hangers like that, I will have to dig in their closets next time I go visit!

Stephanie said...

Great ideas - everything looks wonderful!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

wonderful and creative ideas. I Love them all.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love looking at peoples booths!! Love the chair, good luck at the open house!

Carol

Mel's Designs 'n Harmony said...

Ideas you've listed are so cute! I use my rake in the kitchen too....love the wood with the nails for a clothes hanger...cute! So rustic and cheap...now where's my nails....? Mel's Designs

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Much success, Linda, and have a good time! I know you will do very well with your booth!

Lori said...

Great picture frame idea and love the spring cross.

Leslie said...

So many pretty things. I love the ho ... such a good idea.

Unknown said...

Well I thought I left a comment last night, but apparently it did not post - boo! Good Luck tonight! I had hoped to make it over there, but I am supposed to meet a girl at Montrose Marketplace at 5:30 to pick up some furniture (yaaayyy!!) If there is time when I am done I might still try to make it over there, if not I'm sending my best wishes for a successful open house!! Thank you once again for taking some of my art work! Hope you sell it all!!
Peace-n-Luv!
Debbie

Unknown said...

and by sell it all, I mean your stuff as well as my artwork - lol!

Donna said...

love all your creative goods! Have fun at the Grand Opening! I hope I can visit soon.
Hugs,
Donna

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your new pieces look great Linda! LOVE LOVE that chair!

katecreativesalvage said...

Linda:

Beautiful picture hanging so creative, love it.

Martha

Beach House Living said...

Chicken feeder turned plate rack that is very clever.

Sherri said...

Very ingenious ideas!! Just great!

Cynthia said...

Some really great stuff. I like it a lot.

Cynthia

Debbiedoos said...

Awesome ideas Linda. I love the picture frame idea. You are one busy bee!

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Linda,

I love all the new, but my faves are the rake wine glass holder and the hanger picture holder! Very original!

Doreen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Linda ~ loving all your projects!!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Hi Linda, looks fab! Thanks for sharing at Creative Things Thursday!

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:) Your blog is so wonderful and I want to follow, do you have twitter or facebook??

If you want some Swedish décor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great weekend.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Related Posts with Thumbnails