Thursday, June 14, 2012

Five Gold Monkeys

Welcome to Five Gold Monkeys! I have opened the third location of Coastal Charm Interiors here at MARKET AT THE MONKEY...located in the Village of Spring Hill. The Grand Opening will be next Thursday June 21...5-8pm, so if you are a local gal, come on out and join in on all the fun. I hope to have a lot more new merchandise ready before the big day, and at the same time, get a few hours of sleep, wish me luck. I am lucky to have a cottage here at Coastal Charm, where I can paint, sew and store of my merchandise. It was a really cute little cottage, but Mr.CC has renamed it, and he is now calling it a warehouse, shame on him. Hoping that soon, I can do something about that, so it can reclaim it's old name back. Cottage sounds a lot better than Warehouse, don't ya think?
                                          Blessings,
                                             Linda

Coastal Charm Interiors
                               I will be adding a wonderful old
                              window here between the curtains.
                      



                               Lots of ironstone....love
                                        this stuff!!
                           Charming little tote!!
An old frenchbread cooling board and
some fun guest towels.

                                     Veggie time!!!


                                Always thinking outside
                                of the box....never know
                              what I might use for a vase!
                                These flowers are made out of
                                    window screen material.


                                     Beautiful artwork by
                                Flower Child Designs...click
                              here to check out Debbie's blog.
                                     Gotta love a good ole
                                      TOM'S snack rack!
   






Thanks for taking a look
around.
Pin It


PLEASE check out all the four ways that you can FOLLOW me...located on my sidebar...pick one or maybe all four!

Google Friend Connect

Linky Followers

Facebook

Pinterest

Linking up here...


30 comments:

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

I really enjoyed the tour of your new location. Looks like you have been working pretty hard. Good luck to you...Connie

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
Your new space looks fabulous!!! I wonder where you get all this great stuff....you must do lots of hunting and picking.

I can barely keep up with one space so I admire you for having three. Best of luck.

hugs
Sissie

Inspired by you said...

If only I lived close enough to go! It looks great. Hope you get your sleep.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Once again you've created a space that can't help but draw people in to shop!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've got lots of goodies, Linda! I love how you've framed the entrance to your booth with the burlap and white lights. Much success in this additional location!

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great place to wonder around in...it's awesome! Everything I see is amazing!

Goldie said...

Very cute! I love your sense of style, and congrats on your third location, that is a true accomplishment!

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Love your stuff and have fallen completely in love with the shell bottles in the next to last picture. Would you email me the prices and if I can afford them I want all three, please.

Thanks.

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Hi Linda! Congratulations on another opening! And, yes, keep "cottage!" Tell your hub he can open his own warehouse! :) I so wish I could open a little store - such fun, though I know its a lot of work. I just opened my kids light biz on etsy (which is why I've been off for a while) so hoping its the start of many things. Going back to dabble in your store.... Nan

Cassie Bustamante said...

it's adorable! the burlap and lights are awesome!!! it looks so lovely! congrats!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

What a lovely set of ideas. I love the old frenchbread cooling board with towels. Have a wonderful day.
Denise

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, you caught be completely by surprise! Thank you for your sweet words, I am touched. New space looks great!!!! Can't wait to see it in person. Thank you for sharing my artwork!
Peace-n-Luv!
Debbie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You are so talented! If I ever get down your way I will visit your shops for sure! Hugs, Linda

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your booth. My son and I are thinking of doing a booth and don't really know where to begin so it helps to see such inspiring pictures!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Congrats on your new booth! I am so excited for you and the success of your business. The space looks amazing. Thanks for sharing this at the OHP.

My Dream Canvas said...

Wow,This looks amazing. Lovely space. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas. Have a great day. Anu

The Polka Dot Closet said...

How in the world are you keeping up with 3 booths, you have got to be one busy girl hunting and rehabbing. I love your wire baskets on the wall for shelves...Great stuff!

Carol

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Congrats on your new location Linda that's awesome!! Your space looks great!! Soooooo many pretties!

Stephanie said...

Everything looks GREAT Linda! I love your metal crates hanging on the wall and the pops of turquoise look awesome!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

third location!!! wow, linda--how do you do it?

The space looks fabulous!

have a great weekend!
gail

Karen said...

Hi Linda, there's nothing I like better than window shopping. You have great merchandise! It's to bad I don't live closer. Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Linda, you are one busy lady! I love the tour of your new space and saw several things I would love to have. Wish I lived closer!(sigh) Good luck and thanks for sharing. Peggy~PJH Designs

Sarah said...

Linda, if I lived near by I'd be there shopping. Your space looks terrific. Good luck with your shop.

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

Love your new retail space! I am thinking about getting a space myself here in the Nashville area. I am your newest follower!

Rhonda said...

Wow, Linda! I love it. I can't wait to see all three shops. Hopefully, I can make the trip with Al in Oct. this year.
Happy Father's DAy Mr. C!
Rhonda

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Enjoyed the pictures of your new booth. Great display areas and such a wonderful collection showcased.

JoKnows said...

Your shop is lovely. So many treasures! It looks like a lot of fun to browse through.

Anonymous said...

"warehouse" does not sound so cozy, i confess, but "coastal warehouse" does have its appeal. :-) your new place looks wonderful. I love how you worked in a pallet piece.
blessings,
ann

Laurel Stephens said...

Darling! I love your merchandise, and I love your styling. Just wish I lived closer so I could see it all in person!

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

Hi Linda, It's so nice to see you have opened another spot! How exciting. The burlap and lights entrance is precious, precious.I spotted lots of goodies in there. Congrats and Best of Luck to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails