Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love Your Neighbors

We all need to love our neighbors, don't you agree? Well, my parents raised me to love my neighbors, and I have raised my my girls to do the same, thanks mom and dad. Today, as I am sitting here in lobby at the Gaylord Resort in Dallas, writing this post, a nice man walked up to me and gave me a $20 voucher for lunch today. This really just proves that life is so much more fun, when we love each other. Today, I will be showing some love for my neighbors at the Montrose Marketplace, here in Fairhope, Alabama. Now take a look at who my neighbors are, and if you are in the area on the 2nd or last weekend of the month, come on out and shop with them. These guys are some wonderful people, and I really enjoy working with them at the marketplace. You can find the Montrose Marketplace FACEBOOK page here, and I would love to have you "like" our page.  Nifty Thrifty Tuesday is still going on, and this week, I have one outstanding GIVEAWAY going on...click here to enter.
                                             Blessings,
                                                Linda
































                                 

20 comments:

Goldie said...

Looks like you had a blast! So nice of the man to give you a free lunch! I have yet to go to the gaylord, i would love to though! And i only live 20 minutes away from it lol.

Jennifer

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

WOWZA I could spend all day in a place like that!! So many things that would have made there way home with me!!

nancygrayce said...

How I wish I lived near! I seriously want that pitcher lamp in picture # 10.....Have fun!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

A lovely and fun place! I've been staring at the enlarged pictures for about 10 minutes now! Thanks for sharing.

{northern cottage} said...

oh what fun - I wish I could have been there!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wish Dallas were not so far away from Houston, I would come by and visit! hugs, Linda

Morgan said...

I love this, I might have to make a trip to Alabama just for this. I would walk away with so much stuff!

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love all the wonderful eye candy. Wish it wasn't so far away.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my goodness -- I could sleep in there!! Are those storage units?? Love the layouts and all of the cute ways everyone lit their booths.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I say the guy was hitting on you LOL! Wow, what a fun eclectic mix of vendors! Great neighbors!

Carol

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the Luv! Can't wait to see ya this weekend!
Debbie

Kathy said...

Great shots, looks like I missed a lot of fun!

Samantha said...

SO the market is this weekend??? I live in Mobile and travel to Fairhope weekly during the summer taking my boys to the pier/beach area and we actually had made plans this Saturday to head over there to hit a few shops! We would love to stop by the Market!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Looks like a wonderful place...so many great things to see!....Gaylord in Dallas...now that is a wonderful place to be!!...

Shirley said...

I love looking at all of the booths. There is so many things that remind me of my childhood. I enjoy looking to see how you all decorate your space. Have a wonderful day. Your Missouri Friend.

Pam Kessler said...

That looks like such a fun place. I love all the wavy metal stuff on the walls. If I were closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'd be spending all day long in there if I lived closer. Thanks Linda for sharing all the fun.

Laurel Stephens said...

Now that's my idea of shopping!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails