Saturday, May 12, 2012

Need A New Bag?

Beach time is here y'all, and I am here at my beach condo soaking up the beauty that God has made for all of us to enjoy. I have a new beach bag this year, thanks to the nice folks over at SIMPLY BAGS. I have been using my new bag this week, and I can say that it's come in handy out at the pool and beach. It has two zipper pockets, that are very nice to hold your phone and keys. They have so many great bags to choose from! Visit SIMPLY BAGS to see their entire collection of personalized bags from tote bags, to beach bags, to wine bags, cosmetic bags- you name it! Thank you so much to Simply Bags for sending me a bag to review. All opinions are my own!
                                           Blessings,
                                              Linda
                                     What a FUN fabric!
                           They even  put my monogram on it.

                        These would make great graduation gifts.              


7 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Your bag is fantastic. Love the color and the monogram. Can't wait til' beach season hits.

toko baju muslim online murah said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness your pictures totally make me want to go on vacation~ soooo fun!!!

Ann said...

That bag is lovely
and the pool is so inviting.
You're a lucky gal.

Karena said...

Linda it is beautiful!! Love the color, shape, and pattern!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...happy mother's day loves soraya

Anonymous said...

MMM LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and Im now following..I hope you will follow me also:)

If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Related Posts with Thumbnails