Saturday, May 26, 2012

Celebrate With Old Glory

Hope all of you have BIG plans for holiday weekend. I will be working at the Marketplace on Friday and Saturday, soaking up our beautiful Alabama beaches on Sunday, and Monday will be a day to clean this house...oh how it needs it! I will be celebrating and remembering all the wonderful folks that lost their lives for our country, and I hope you will too. As I was visiting the links at my Nifty Thrifty Tuesday party this week, I came across this outstanding makeover that Sharla over at THE HOUSE AT BLUEBIRD LANE shared with us, and I just had to make sure that all of y'all saw it too. Please be sure to click here, to read the post about this beauty!! Thanks for coming by, and I hope you have a fun and safe holiday!
                                              Blessings,
                                                 Linda
                                        What is it?

                          It's a $35 dresser that she found while thriftin'.

              Here she is...just screaming USA!!!! Okay, I know all of y'all will be
                       pinning her, so here is a Pinerest button...pin away!!
Pin It
Linking up here...
Feathered Nest Friday

24 comments:

Betty@SouthernGrace said...

That is really cool! I love it! One day I'd like to have a room filled with all Americana.
Betty

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love that dresser! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. I am heading out shopping today to try to find some things to add to my booth. You asked how it was going...really great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome dresser! Have a wonderful weekend - beach and sun sounds divine!

Sand and Shells said...

That Americana stuff looks really great!!
Have a nice & sunny weekend!
~Jutta

Karena said...

Linda That is a wonderful makeover by Sharla!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Linda, Thank you so much for the special feature of Old Glory! I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend! :-)
Sharla

Kaybe said...

What a make-over. You got skills girl! Have a wonderful week-end.

Cristina Garay said...

I love what Sharla did to that plain dresser! Outstanding!

Have a great weekend Linda!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

OK that is just too darn cute!!

Shannon Fox said...

The best makeover Betsy style ever ;) Love it!!

deb said...

The most magnificent makeover I seen in a long time Kuddos!
*hugs*deb

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a difference a fabulous paint job makes!! Enjoy your holiday weekend.

nancygrayce said...

Have a good weekend and wow, I love what she did to that dresser! Oh, to be so creative!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Judy said...

Hey,

We're here in Gulfport this weekend...the weather if fantastic!

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend...

Judy

Sarah said...

What a fun piece, Linda. Great job!
Have a great holiday weekend. ~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a transformation, the dresser looks great!
Enjoy your holiday weekend :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

I love it!! Have a great weekend!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Wow! That is fantastic -- I'm always amazed at the 'before' pics and how someone can 'see' something totally different and then create it! Happy Memorial Day!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Beautiful makeover! Thanks for letting us know about it.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

That is a great piece!

Debbiedoos said...

This piece is amazing Linda! What a great share. Have a wonderful Memorial day!

Gypsy Heart said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Pat

Related Posts with Thumbnails