Friday, May 11, 2012

A Few New Things

Today, I am sharing a few new things that I got when I went to market last week. I am also sharing a new piece of furniture that I painted this week. When I went to snap a couple of pics, I had forgotten that I had left my camera with my daughter and she was three hours away:( Out came the point and shoot, so please forgive me for these pitiful
pics. If you happen to be a local gal, Montrose Marketplace will be open Friday 12-9 and Saturday 9-5, so come on out and pick up something for your mom, for her special day on Sunday. I will be spending my special day here at the beach with my family, what plans do you have for your special day?
                                            Blessings,
                                               Linda

                      I'm really liking the combo of these two colors,
                              that I painted on this little side table.

               Some new pillows and another aqua table, that I got
                        done this week. I think aqua is now one
                                 of my new favorite colors.
                  
                                           So very true!!!



                                 A touch of FRENCH!!!

                              What a cute towel for any bride!!!

I would love to have you "like" my
                                   FACEBOOK page...you can click
                                                   HERE!

Linking up here...
Inspiration Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Catch As Catch Can
Show and Tell
Furniture Feature Friday
Saturday Nite Special
Whatever Goes Wednesday

22 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Everything looks so pretty, Linda! Love the towels!

Blondie's Journal said...

Your pics turned out good, Linda! I am so in love with the pillows and yes, aqua is becoming my favorite color, too!

Happy Mother's Day!

XO,
Jane

andrea@townandprairie said...

I love aqua, too. Not just in summer, but in winter, too!

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Love the pillows displayed displayed in the old suitcase!

Donna said...

Love all your new goods. The towels are the cutest ever! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Hugs,
Donna

Roxanne Reinhart said...

Love the side table and those pillows. Cute in the suitcase. Your pics turned out just lovely!!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Evening Linda...
I so love your little side table. That aqua color is absolutely delightful. Yu did a beautiful job with it.

My favorite are those (2) Louis XVI pillows. Oh how colorful and fun they are.

Your cards are beautiful. Yes the bride and groom card would be my favorite. Thank you so much for sharing with me this evening. I so enjoyed my stroll.

Have a glorious day sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

reFresh reStyle said...

Love it all Linda! Sounds like you'll have a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Serendipity Refined said...

My favorite: "The Best Antique is an Old Friend". Happy Mother's Day, New Friend...I hope one day we're "old friends" xo, Kimberly

afistfullofweeds* said...

I was hoping to maybe catch you at Cotton City today while I was poking around in there today. I bought your burlap stenciled candle thingie and the 3 little bottles wicker thingie. Loved it all. Maybe I'll see you next time. Rhonda

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

L0ve all your goodies, Linda...especially the beautiful pillow! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh's and awe's....Must day I love the sign...my favorite "For me and my house will serve the Lord". Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Pamela said...

Love it all Linda! I really hope to be able to visit your space when we come out in a few weeks!:)

joyh82 said...

I love the cabinet re-do. Very pretty. The pillows are all very nice too. Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Everything looks great. Have fun at the beach.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Pretty things in your booth Linda.
It looks fabulous.

hugs
Sissie

At The Picket Fence said...

Everything in your shop looks so fantastic Linda! Love those darling tea towels! :-)
Vanessa

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Love your shop! :)( the towels are really sweet!
Daughter jamie and SIL andy are arriving tonight to spend the weekend with me. awww...
Happy Mother's Day Linda!

Janet said...

The french pillow is so pretty! I really love the stitch around the edges. :) Happy Mother's Day!

Erika said...

Wonderful Finds, my favorites are the aqua tables and the Louis XVI pillows. But in all great finds! thanks for sharing.

Rhonda said...

Love all of the new pillows and towels. I hope I can make the fall Cash and Carry Market. It is so much fun isn't it?
Happy Mother's Day!
Rhonda

Jamie said...

Baautiful, but my favorite is the starfish pillow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails