Okay ladies...I told you that I had one AWESOME GIVEAWAY for you this week and you all know that I keep my promises...so what's up for grabs?
It's a Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Giveaway...plus three more charming items are all waiting for two lucky WINNERS and you could be one...oh happy day!
There’s no better way to start off Christmas week than with a wonderful Annie Sloan Chalk Paint giveaway sponsored by COTTAGE ATTITUDES. Cottage Attitudes is located here on the beautiful Alabama gulf coast...oh yes...I'm one lucky gal to have them in my own backyard. If you don't live near by...the sweet mother/daughter owners will be happy to ship to you. It’s also a great way to let you know about the upcoming Annie Sloan Tour of North America of 2012. This is an exciting tour featuring the creator Annie Sloan herself at each regional workshop.
in when you are on your way to the beach!
some beautiful furniture that has been painted
with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!
One lucky winner will receive an Annie Sloan prize package valued at over $150!
The package includes 2 quarts of ASCP in color of choice, a clear wax, a dark wax, Quick and Easy Paint Transformations by Annie Sloan and two pour spouts.
Another lucky winner will receive this charming apron...cute soap dish and a bar of goat milk soap.
apron...hope you do too!
Plus there’s even more! It Gets Better!!
In addition to the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Giveaway, the lucky winner of the holiday basket from each shop across North America, will be entered for a chance to win a $350 gift certificate from Annie Sloan Unfolded. It is good toward your choice of a credit on your Annie Sloan American Tour registration fee or $350.00 in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! The big winner will be announced on Annie's Blog on January 10, 2012.
Check out all of the exciting details for the Annie Sloan American Tour and read all about this incredible event!
To enter. . .
There are up to five ways to enter. Be sure to leave a separate comment on this post for each entry, along with a way that you can be contacted if you don't have a blog.
1. Go to Facebook and LIKE Cottage Attitudes ...look around at their shop and tell them about something that caught your eye...MANDATORY
2. Become a follower of COASTAL CHARM if you are not already one...MANDATORY
3. Become a follower Annie Sloan’s blog and comment with "American Tour 2012"...MANDATORY
4. Post the giveaway on your blog.
5. Post the giveaway on your Facebook
The giveaway will end at midnight on Thursday Jan.5.
A winner will be chosen at random and announced on my blog and Cottage Attitudes Facebook page on Friday Jan. 6.
Now it's PARTY TIME here at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY! What do you have to share this week? I have some thrifty outdoor Christmas decor to share with y'all...so let's see what I have and also see what YOU have!!!
Thank you for coming and please be
sure to invite all your friends,
Hey Day...located in Franklin, Tn. This
shop was featured this month in Southern
Living...at 50% off...he was just $18!!!!
Just think...you can shop at Hey Day
too if you go meet Annie in Franklin
on March 26. Oh yes...Annie will be
in Franklin for her "American Tour".
were 50-75% off goodies!
by the precious owners at our
former beach house.
Amaze Me Monday
Knick of Time Tuesday
Open House Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Giveaway Linky at Bacon Time
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here. If you find that your link has been removed, it's because you have not done this.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.
2 hours ago