Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wedding...Family Members

Hello everyone, hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend. It's a tad bit cold here on the coast, so we are enjoying a BIG fire and watching a family movie together here at Coastal Charm. Movie nights are still a lot of fun for us, even though we are down to just the three of us now, since Haley got married back in July. Speaking of the wedding, thought I would share some family pictures from the that big day. With this being the holiday season, FAMILY is soooo important to me, I'm sure it's important to you too. Be sure to come back later this weekend to see more of our Christmas decor...I hope to get a lot of pictures taken tomorrow if we see the SUN!
                                                        Your friend,
                                                             Linda

                                                          The four of us.
                                                  My favorite pic of us!
                                     Now...the five of us...WELCOME CAM...WE
                                                       LOVE YOU!!!
                                                 Haley and her Grandmother.
                                               I was so happy that my 83 year
                                              old mother could be there with us
                                                    on this SPECIAL DAY!!!
                                                      Our crew!!!


                                                       Proud parents!!!
 Three generations!!!

Linking to the following parties...

26 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

What beautiful photos!! Your daughters are beautiful! Love all of the shots! Thanks for sharing. You look awesome too Linda!!!!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Such Beautiful Photos!
What a big year we have both had. God is good indeed.

Grannys Attic said...

What a beautiful family! All three generations are so pretty! What a wonderful blessing! Merry Christmas, Vicky

Babs said...

Linda, Your family is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this special time with us. Great photos, too. Love your hair. Merry Christmas.
Babs

Crimson Heart Studios said...

Wow, What a beautiful day and family. The pictures of your daughter and her grandmother took me back 30 years. My G'ma was so proud and happy with the dress she found for the wedding. I remember going over to her house, and her almost twirling like a young girl. I think I'll dig out those pictures and reminiscing. Thanks for reminding me. Cindy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Lovely photos. Such a wonderful day and you all look so happy! hugs, Linda

Debra@CommonGround said...

Such gorgeous photos. How wonderful for your mom to be there, she's adorable too!

Gracie's Cottage said...

Lovely photos Linda; especially love the three generation photo; it's easy to see why Haley is so beautiful!

Jan

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely family! such a beautiful bride!

Judy said...

These bring back so many memories of Shannon's wedding pictures. She and I had one together like the one of you and Haley. I had held it together pretty good all day until we took that picture and then when I looked at her I lost it! I can't believe they've been married 15 years! They are still as much in love now as they were then.

Have a great weekend sweet friend!
Judy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh what great pictures! I love the bridesmaid dresses and your Mom, wow she is stylin, I love her dress!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous pics. Your favourite pic is perfect, the happiness shines through, and the three generations pic, stunning! Your mother looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing these very special pictures.

Sand and Shells said...

Wonderful wedding pictures... lovely and cute!! You all look happy and soooo sweet!!!! And the bride is just beautiful... Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend with family and friends!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Linda,
You have a beautiful family. Your sweet Mom is so very pretty and I'm glad that she could be there.

hugs
Sissie

Wendy @HerBallistic Garden said...

Awww...those are beautiful shots...I love the three generation one...you are all glowing! xo

Debbiedoos said...

Gorgeous Linda. What a wonderful photographer your daughter had. the last pic of the three of you, is priceless! Have a great weekend.

Jane said...

These photos are to be treasured. Not only is the bride sparkling with happiness and beauty, the love shown in the faces of the generations is palpable. What a wonderful photographer you had capturing the day!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Great pictures! You have a gorgeous family! Everyone has such beautiful smiles.

Michelle said...

What a beautiful family you have! Those photos are just gorgeous! Enjoy movie time and stay warm!

foreverdecorating said...

Wow, these are so wonderful. Blessing to you and your family;.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

These are beautiful family photos!

Terry said...

Thanks for linking up at my party! I'm a huge fan of your blog and love looking at your daughter's wedding pictures...the dresses are so pretty..and your Mom looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

How sweet Linda! I love your photographs. Congratulations to your very pretty daughter. God bless.

My Beautiful World said...

Hi Linda these photos are just stunning so glad you shared them with me. I have just found your lovely blog through the blog on Sunday link wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.
Always Wendy

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for sharing with us your families special day. The pictures are gorgeous, what beautiful weather you had. I especially like the 3 generation picture. You must of been so proud. Thanks for sharing all your post over at Sunday's Best.

Sue said...

You all look so beautiful and handsome. What a lovely wedding and setting. You Grandmother is beautiful and looks much younger than 83. What a lovely day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails