Hello ladies...I know all of y'all have a lot of THRIFTY Christmas ideas to share with all of us this week...so get it all together and let's see what you got! Today I'm going to share my $10 bread box that I found back in October while I was on vacation in Asheville, N.C....I'm so lovin' it. It's really big and the colors are just right for my kitchen...so I had to have it...you know how that goes. I have displayed it on the bottom shelf of my buffet table in the breakfast room. I filled it with some thrift store greenery...a large monogram platter and a Ikea lantern (just about everything at Ikea is thrifty)....so see...you can have a nice vignette too for just pennies. As I look around my home at all my Christmas decor, I can say that I'm very proud of all the awesome deals that I have here. Please be sure to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY...info is below my thrifty vignette.
I'm linking up to these fun parties....
Twice Owned Tuesday
Show and Tell Friday
Flaunt It Friday
about this South Carolina
about 15 years ago.
Sill need a gift for a friend or family member and don't know what to get them? How about a decorative CAKE TESTER? You can enter today to WIN one here at Coastal Charm. Even better, go ahead and purchase one for a gift and then maybe you will be the lucky WINNER and you can keep it for yourself! Beth from ONE 30 ONE DESIGN CO. has donated one of her beautiful Cake Testers for one of y'all to WIN...here is the description of it.
This Cake Tester has lampwork beads in blue and amethyst colors. The bottom bead has some organic swirls of tan and the top blue and berry bead has raised dots. Smaller Czech glass beads are silver core clear and amethyst with Tibetan silver spacers topped with a "Made with love charm". The rod is food grade stainless steel (not a repurposed bbq skewer, hat pin or other wire-solid stainless steel). Absolutely no glue, plastic or adhesives of any kind. You can find more of these in her ETSY shop...click here to check them out.
Now let's see how you can WIN!
1. Go over to Beth's ETSY SHOP and come back and tell me your favorite
item. 2 entries
2. Be a follower of COASTAL CHARM. 1 entry
3. Post the giveaway on your sidebar. 1 entry
PLEASE leave a comment for each thing that you do.
The giveaway will end on Friday 12/16 at midnight.
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1 Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here. If you find that your link has been removed, it's because you have not done this.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.