Hello ladies...hope all is well with all of y'all. Spring season is in full swing here on the gulf coast and that means that the garage sale season is going strong...is it going strong where you live? This past weekend there were several signs on every corner...I went to two sales and Mr.CC went to a hoarders estate sale (he is one brave man), but he did find some tools and garden supplies that he needed for his veggie garden...yes...my hubs is a FARMER!!! Last year was his first time to have a garden and he loved it so much that he is having another one this year. I don't have any pics of Mr.CC's treasures, but I do have pics of my treasures to share with you today. I also have another GIVEWAY for you today...it's a real cute sailboat printed tote bag that will come in handy for the upcoming summer months...it was donated by Marydon over at the BLUSHING ROSE . Marydon has a boutique on her blog full of goodies...it's called BLUSHING ROSE BOUTIQUE...hop over and check it out. Now let's get this party started and share all our NIFTY THRIFTY treasures and ideas!
Thanks so much for coming by
and good luck with the giveaway,
7 ways to WIN!
* 2 entries-go by and visit Marydon at BLUSHING ROSE and become a follower (that's if you are not already a follower) then come back and let me know you did this.
* 2 entries-go by and check out all the beautiful items that Marydon has to offer and come back and tell me what your favorite item is.
*1 entry- become a Coastal Charm follower (if you are already one...just let me know).
1 entry -link up to NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS and leave a comment.
1 entry-blog about the giveaway or add it to your sidebar and come back and let me know.
The GIVEAWAY will end on Sunday April 17 at midnight...WINNER will be announced at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS NO.59!!!
on adding some numbers on one side.
of baskets and they were asking $1.00 each
for them...I'm not sure why anybody
would have sooooo many baskets!
****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post where it is easy for others to find it...the more people at the party...the more fun we will all have here.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Also you can share any thrifty DIY projects...love seeing what y'all can make on a dime!
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.
Linking up here...
Treasure Hunt Thursday (This is a new party at BLUE CREEK HOME)