Monday, January 17, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.46

Hoping all of y'all are staying warm and cozy with all this snow and ice that we are all having. This is the best time of the year to stay in and out of the cold...what better time to get started working on some THRIFTY makeovers. I will be doing a thrifty makeover at my beach condo this week...after seven years of living with the same color on the walls in my bedroom...I have decided to go with a change...so yes I will be painting...now we all do know that painting is so very THRIFTY! I did get out last week and did some shopping...was so happy to find some really good sales going on at Hobby Lobby and Michael's...so come along with me and see what I found. Looking forward to seeing what all of y'all have been up to this week...link her up and let's get this party started!
                                                Thanks so much for coming and do remember
                                                 to come back to NTT next week because my
                                                   1000 follower GIVEAWAY will be up and
                                                                 running...see ya soon,
                                                                              Linda
Linking to these fun parties...
Thrift Share Mondays
Frugal Fridays
Feature Yourself Friday

                                         What a sweet little bottle and it was 66% off at HL!
                                               Another little beauty...price tag was $2.38!
                            Michael's had an awesome sale going on...loads of items only 30 cents!
                              So I just had to help them out and take these goodies off their hands!
                                  Cute $2.00 hook...just perfect to hang my aprons here in this
                                                               little area in my kitchen!

                                  More 30 cent treasures...these are just so darn CUTE!!!
                                                      
                              How can you go wrong with a 30 cent POLKA DOT BIRDIE?
                                                              Lovin' this green one too!!!!
                                                              Thrifty felt ornaments.

***Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****


1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post. I have seen that some of you have forgot to do this…so this is just a sweet reminder.

2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store.

3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends. I would love for you to add yourself as a follower if you haven't already and please let me know, I love to know when I have a new friend. I appreciate all your comments, they really make my day.

37 comments:

René said...

Linda, those bottles are so pretty. What a great find. I was just there over the weekend, but didn't see those.

-Rene

Amanda Lee said...

Linda, you found some treasures! Thank you for hosting another week -- I linked up a thrifty craft, made from old shirts and cardboard and Goodwill finds.
~Amanda

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Those little bottles are really cute! I too visited my Michaels and found alot of Mary Engelbreit, and other little treasures! Fun Fun! Hugs!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

What darling goodies and such great deals too! Gotta love it!

Donnie said...

Looks like you found some great buys.

Honey at 2805 said...

Hi Linda! You found some great items this week. It's probably too late to make a trip to Michaels (moan, moan). This is my first time to link up to your party and am happy to be a participate. Thanks for being a lovely hostess!

Vicki said...

Hey, Linda. Definitely thrifty finds! I bought a bunch of the Michael's bird ornaments you posted above in red and green. I tried painting one black to use in a project. Takes a few coats but working. Lots of fun things here. Thanks for posting. Next week should be fun...1000 followers!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, I also hit the Michaels 30 cent sale and picked up some of the same things. I love the two bottles you got at HL.
Hugs,
Sherry

Lindy said...

Linda -- looks like you hit the jackpot with all your great finds. Love the bottles -- at any price!

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Linda,
I linked a great deal for saving on paint that I was informed of today. It is a great opportunity to help you choose that paint color for any project. Thanks for hosting.
Sherry

Apron Thrift Girl said...

I love that apron hook! Is your party every week? If so, I'll add your link to my weekly sharing party. It is so fun to see what everyone finds! Have a great week.

Diann said...

I need to pop by Michaels tomorrow! Cute things!!

Lynn said...

Hi Linda! Lovin' your great finds, especially the cut out birds-enjoy:@)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Such cute stuff. Love the hook, I need something to hang my aprons on and this is a cute idea.

Anonymous said...

Love those bottles Linday!! Looks like you got some great treasures!!

Thanks for the party

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love what you found especially the red birds they are so cute! This is also my first time to join your party ♥

Rondell

Sue said...

Bargains, bargains- who's got the bargains? wow- I'm liking those bottles. And your little 30 cent cardinal is adorable, Linda! I guess I need to make a trip to Michael's tomorrow. I really haven't shopped since Christmas. LOL-I guess I'm due! Thanks for hosting the party.
~ Sue

Serendipity Chic Design said...

Hi Linda....Wow, did you come across a lot of goodies at fabulous prices!

Thanks for hosting...

Take care,
Lisa

Cassie Bustamante said...

i think the "love" bottle is my fave! soooo cute!

Donna said...

I love the bottles! You got some great deals this week :) Gotta love a bargain!
Hugs,
Donna

Noble Vintage said...

I was just at Michael's today and saw some of those goodies! Great deals right now!

Here On Crow Creek said...

I love Hobby Lobby and now we have the clearance sale going on! I love your bottles. I didnt see those when I went. Very cool! Thanks for having Nifty Thrifty Tuesday! I really enjoy taking part:)

All That Glitters said...

Look at all of your cute goodies!!! I really love your new blog look!!! I'm still not satisfied with mine.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great finds, Linda! I especially love those bottles! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Deborah said...

ooooh such cute little finds!
You did well Linda!

Deborah xo

Cheryl said...

What great things you bought. Dont'cha just love things on sale! *woot-woot*

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Great finds!!! Thanks for hosting!!! :)

Jeanne said...

Linda......Linked up and ready to roll!
You know I love a great find. Congrats on yours.

xo Jeanne
http://beeskneesbungalow.blogspot.com/

decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

great stuff out there! thx 4 stopping by cottage romance!

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Polka dots are the best! :) Thanks for hosting this fun party!

GoodyGirlRed said...

I love the bottles--they are super cute! Thanks for hosting :)

Heather said...

you found some absolutely adorable ornies at michael's, nice work!! i sure wish my michael's had those when i went to check out their clearance sale.

Anonymous said...

So glad it is cold and I am snowed in. You are making me want to see what after season and holiday bargains I can find. I am trying to be good and save up for my real passion - yard sales.
I did have to refill some meds at Walmart so had time to browse. I found great 10 cents items in their clearance section. Still I kept to under $5. (And Michael's was just around the corner, too.)

Erin said...

Terrific finds Linda!!! I think I need one of those little jingle bell hangies!

Betty said...

Wow, great 30c finds! I guess I should stop back in to my Michael's store. Thanks for hosting again this week.

Shellbelle said...

Oh Linda, all those little birdies just won my heart, especially the little cardinal, he's adorable!

I forced myself to not go to ANY after-Christmas sales, now I'm kicking myself because Michaels is so close by and I know I had some change in the bottom of my purse, lol.

Happy week!

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Lots of great finds here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails