Monday, August 29, 2016

Show and Share No. 328

 Oh my goodness, only a few more days and it will be September.
I have never been so excited to turn that page on the calendar to September until this year. The reason for this is, our little Sadie is due to make her arrival during September. I remember having trouble sleeping those last few weeks of my pregnancies, but I never dreamed that I would have the same problem as a grandmother in waiting. While I am waiting on Sadie's arrival, I am busy prepping for two upcoming vintage shows. More on these shows will come later, so stay in touch and see what farmhouse décor we have for our customers. Thanks for coming by!
                                                                                  Blessings,
                                                                                     Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                  You can click here to view BABY SHOWER No.2.

                                                      BABY SHOWER NO. 1 can be found here.

Features from last week...
                                                                    Patti @Old Things New

                                                                Kim @Camp and Cottage Living

                                                                          Stacey @Poofing The Pillows

                                                             Pamela @From My Front Porch To Yours


                                   I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



17 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

Hi Linda, Cute picture of you and mom to be! Congrats, I know you are beyond excited now that it's close at hand! Thanks for hosting during this busy time
Jenna

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, how cute that you can't sleep thinking about the baby's arrival.I remember that feeling too (but not yet for grandchildren, only granddogs :)).
Thank you for having us in, it's always a pleasure to have something new to share. This week it's my sister's garden. Have a great week.
Rita

Cecilia said...

Linda, that is so exciting! A new grand baby on the way and soon to be here. I bet you are excited! :o) Praying all goes well with the delivery!
Thank you for hosting - lovely features. Those little peach pies - oh my! yum.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature of my French Envelope Pillows Linda. You are the best! I'll bet you are so excited you can hardly stand it for that baby to arrive! Best wishes to your daughter for a good delivery.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Congrats on the upcoming grandbaby Linda. Thanks for hosting such a great party, and I hope you have a great week.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

Pamela said...

So very exciting Linda! We can not wait to meet Sadie either! I just adore her name. Thank you for the feature my friend and have fun working on your upcoming shows.

Tone said...

Thank you for sharing Linda! I wish you all the best with the coming of the baby and being a grandmother. What an amazing thing to experience!

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much for hosting Linda! Have a great week! xox
Vesna - Home Chic Club

Calypso In The Country said...

Sounds like September will be an exciting month! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Shelley

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Linda, what an exciting time for you! Thanks so much for hosting! The features are great!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
How exciting for your family and I know you are anxiously awaiting the new little one.

Congratulations!

hugs,
Sissie

Summer said...

Love those mini peach pies! They look yummy ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

xinex said...

Congratulations! What a lovely baby shower!...Christine

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Linda, you are going to love being a grandma and I know you are going to be a good one!

xo Dianne

Curtains in My Tree said...


This is an exciting time in your life for sure

Related Posts with Thumbnails