Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Baby Shower No.1

This summer has been so much fun shopping for our first grandchild and showering her momma, with all the pretties.
I always loved dressing my daughters to the T and I am happy that I will now have a granddaughter, so I can do the same. I am also picking up some goodies to have at our house for her. Gotta have a bed for her, here at Honey's house and of course, toys are a must.  Back in July, baby Sadie's three aunts hosted the first shower. Today, I am sharing this fun shower with all of you.
Blessings,
Linda

                                                     This was a brunch shower...yum yum!


                                                         These darling sugar cookies were made
                                                          by Festive Francies in New Orleans.
                                                             You can find them on Instagram...
                                                                            festive_francies.

                                              Vintage baby items were used in the tablescape.

                                                                   My glowing daughter.

                                                                   I am saving this cute vintage
                                                                        dress for Sadie to wear.


                                                                    This smocked"lady bug" bubble
                                                                    was one of the first things that I
                                                                                purchased for her.


                                                      My mother (Sadie's great-grandmother) made
                                                      this sweet quilt for all her future great-grandchildren,
                                                      about 14 years ago. She is 88 now and we are so
                                                      blessed that she is still here with us. We all look
                                                                     forward to her meeting Sadie.

                                                                     The wonderful hostesses.

                                                            What can I say...I am super excited!!!
                                                            Be sure to come back and see what
                                                            Baby Shower No.2 looked like.

                                    I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png  photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png  photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png  photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png


 photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png


 
Linking up here....
Talk of the Town
Share Your Cup
Share Your Style
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday
Inspiration Monday
Amaze Me Monday
MET Monday

10 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Linda, the shower turned out adorable! Your glowing daughter is beautiful. I love the vintage baby scales. What a cute idea. I know you are overjoyed my friend. I have 5 grands now and I love being a Nana. Can't wait to see the other showers. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

mamasmercantile said...

What a beautiful family you have. The shower was amazing, I love the stunning table décor, a joy to behold. Congratulations, a new baby to cherish.

Artsy VaVa said...

I know you are beyond excited Linda! I love the vintage items incorporated into the decor at the shower. I love that the baby will call you Honey...that's a great name for a sweet grandma!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Linda, congrats- how exciting! Just a month ago I was blessed with being a grandmother for the first time as well! IF you go back a few posts you will see her blog post welcome....and before that a tad the shower we hosted for her.

Your daughter is beautiful - she looks a great deal like you. And you are BOTH glowing. And I sooooooooooooo get it. I am over-the-moon full of joy and can barely stand not being with her 24/7!

Best wishes to all. : - )

Curtains in My Tree said...

How fun for you going to be a Granny ! LOL
It is so fun I know.
I don't have a precious little granddaughter however I have 7 grandsons ages 6-26
Those sugar cookies are so adorable and I bet they tasted very good also

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

How totally sweet and precious! I love showers. So full of hope and love!

Blondie's Journal said...

I absolutely ate up every picture, Linda. Love everything! And congratulations. I pray your daughter has a safe delivery and a wonderful healthy baby girl.

We've been blessed with one granddaughter and have another on the way with daughter Emily and hubby Mike. And we recently learned my son and DIL are expecting a baby boy or girl due in February. Imagine two grandchildren on the way! We are beyond excited.

Love to you and your family!

Jane

ornate splendor said...

Hi Linda
What a beautiful and sweet baby shower! :) The vintage touches are beautiful and thoughtful. Your daughter must feel very loved. Oh- and those cookies are precious!
Catherine

Unknown said...

I never realized how close you are to me - I live in Navarre, FL, just east of Pensacola, so I am eager to come see your shop! We have just had our first grandbaby as well (April). After raising two sons, a girl has been so fun! Enjoy and congrats!

Molly said...

A first grandchild, how exciting

mollyxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails