Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Show and Share No.231

With the lower temps, that most of us are experiencing, is a good sign that Fall is finally here. I don't know about you, but the month of October is always a super busy month at my house. Mr.CC and I are huge college football fans, and we do some traveling to watch our favorite team play. We also enjoy, all the vintage/antique shows, that are being held during the month of October too. Now, this year, I have added to this list, since I will be a vendor at two upcoming shows. I will try my best to keep posting on my blog in the next few weeks, but if want to know what I am up to daily, then be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram. Thank you for being here and I hope you enjoy this weeks party.
                                                  Blessings,
                                                     Linda
Recap from last week...
                               Texas Antiques Week...Part One

                               Texas Antiques Week...Part Two

                       Keeping you updated daily at Instagram.

Features from last week...
                                        Denise @Pink Postcard

                                Jacqueline @Cabin and Cottage

                                      Mallori @Vintage Finds

                                  Kathleen @Charm Bracelet Diva

                                        Cindy @Dwellings

                               Vel @Life and Home at 2102
Pin It

If you are featured here at SHOW AND SHARE...please be sure to grab my starfish featured button for your blog.
 
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! And I will not hold it against you that you are an Auburn fan because you seem very nice! lol(I'm a Bama fan).

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful features Linda...thanks so much for hosting!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Linda! I know you have a lot of exciting things going on. My daughter, Carrie, was somewhere in that sea of orange on Saturday also. War Eagle!!!

Art and Sand said...

We are not experiencing fall weather - still feels like full on summer. I am negligent with reading and writing in blogland because it is hard to be inside using my creativity when the thermometer reads 90.

Have fun with your shows.

Leslie said...

so many great gorgeous features. Love the picture of you guys!
Have a great week.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Mallori said...

Thanks for featuring my Dining Room this week!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love Vel's room for her beautiful Sophia!
Thank you for hosting. Have a good week.
FABBY

Chatfield Court said...

Awesome features Linda! Thanks so much for hosting and hope you have a great week. -Kristi

Kyla - House Of Hipsters said...

Awesome features this week! Thanks as always for hosting! Kyla @ http://houseofhipsters.com/

sandy said...

so awesome and i am loving the antique dolly along with everything else :)

wish i could go along with you!!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Great features Linda! Stay busy, it keeps us young. lol!
hugs,
Jann
p.s. now following on instagram

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share No.231. Loved your recaps from last week.
Joy

Unknown said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I know you'll love my submission this week, because it's about your Auburn Tigers!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks for the party today Linda! I don't know how you could decide what to buy at that awesome antique fair!
Jenna

Debra@CommonGround said...

LOVE that brick wall in the dining room! thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Sounds like TONS of fun to me Linda! Enjoy :) Thanks for hosting! Laurel

Vel Criste said...

Thank you so much for the feature Linda! Appreciate the support!!!!!

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Linda. Hope you have a wonderful day. Cathy

Pamela said...

Thanx for the party my friend!

Donna Wilkes said...

The SEC is definitely exciting this year. Enjoy your shows. Thank you for hosting.

Shannon said...

I've really enjoyed your TX Antique Week posts. I was looking at pics and saying "Oh I saw that it was a cool display." Maybe next year I can meet you while there. Auburn did have a great game. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Looks like you had a great time in Texas. Thanks for the party!
xx,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Great to see ya today! :) Thanks for hosting!!

Scribbler said...

Are you going to Chapel Market? Maybe I'll see you. Thanks for the party.

Blue Creek Home said...

Lovely features - always fun to be here!
Next week! It's almost here!!!
Rhonda

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week and have a great rest of the week.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Thanks for featuring my caramel apple pies! Love your Instagram photos (handsome hubby you've got there:)!) And thanks, as always, for hosting!
xoKathleen

Deanies Stash said...

Have a great week! Thanks for hosting this party.

Unknown said...

You ARE a busy lady Linda! Love the pic of you and your hubby all decked out in your team colors. We will probably have to choose a team now that we've moved to the South. College ball is BIG here!
Thanks for hosting the party and blessings to you,
Patti

Cass @ That Old House said...

Hi Linda -- I just love visiting Coastal Charm -- and don't know how you manage to keep it fresh and beautiful. Good work! Thanks for hosting -Cass

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Wowie! How nice to be featured. Thanks so much, Linda! Great Texas pics!

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the features and that great picture of you! Thanks for hosting!
Shelley

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thanks for the party Linda!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

SO many awesome features and links!! Thank you so much for hosting a great party! Have a lovely day! xo Holly

Related Posts with Thumbnails