Tuesday, October 21, 2014

City Farmhouse Pop-Up Show 2014...Part One

If you were not there, then you missed a good one y'all. This show was full of some amazing booths. Since I was a vendor this year, I only got to visit around for a short period of time. There was no way, I was going to leave my sweet hubs working my booth, while I went around shopping for hours. When I did get out for just a bit, I left my phone (camera) with him, since it was being used for sales (gotta love that square thingy). I did purchased myself a very pretty bracelet, while out looking around. Okay y'all, you will just have to enjoy seeing what Coastal Charm looked like at this fun filled event. I have so many pics to share with y'all, that I have decided this post will have two parts. I would like to thank David and Kim, for putting on such a wonderful show, our customers were all talking about how much they were enjoying it. David and Kim are the owners of a charming antique shop named CITY FARMHOUSE in Franklin, Tennessee, so whenever you are in this area, be sure to drop by and check it out.
                                                   Blessings,
                                                      Linda

                                 WELCOME to COASTAL CHARM!!!!























                 Fun meet-up with other bloggers. Thanks ladies for stopping
                 by for a visit with me. Beth @Unskinny Boppy...Deneen @
                 Dreaming In Color and Rosemary @Not Just Paper and Paint.
                
                          I would also like to give a BIG THANK YOU, to
                         all my blog and facebook followers, who came by
                       and shopped with me. You all, will never know how
                       much that meant to me. It was so nice to meet all of
                             you in person and thank you for following
                                            Coastal Charm!!!!!
Pin It
Linking up here...
Vintage Inspiration Party
Be Inspired
MET Monday

12 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your space looked wonderful, Linda! So glad you had a great sale and had fun meeting bloggers and followers!

Unknown said...

Your booth looks fantastic. I love to shop at booths where the items for sale are displayed so beautifully. It makes me want to come to Tennessee.
Traci

mamasmercantile said...

I wish I could have popped in, your booth looked amazing. Lots of things of interest. Thank you for sharing and have a great week.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Oh Wow Linda! I sure wish I could have been there. Your booth looks fantastic.
I always marvel at all the goodies that vendors can find and sell.

hugs
Sissie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your booth looks awesome! Love everything, especially the rusty metal wings.

Pam Kessler said...

You really outdid yourself. Your booth looked awesome. I vote that you come up to the Country Living Fair here in Columbus next year so all us Northerners can shop with you :)

Unknown said...

It looks great! (which I knew it would!) I'm so sad I didn't make it.

Peace,
Debbie@FlowerChildDesigns

Teresa P said...

Linda,
It was so nice to meet you and your hubby in person and I am just loving my metal chicken feeder that I bought from you! It looks so nice sitting on my farmhouse table decorated with white pumpkins and antlers.

Teresa Purves (with the es!)

Junkchiccottage said...

How fun Linda. I know a couple of Illinois bloggers were in that show too. I wish I could have made the trip I hear it is an awesome show. So fun you got to meet up with some fellow bloggers.
Kris

Unknown said...

It was wonderful to see you and get to chat a bit!! It was a fantastic show all around!! Best wishes for a successful show at the Chapel! ~The Vintage Songbird

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

It all looks so fabulous! Glad you had a good time!

Just Judy said...

Love how you arrange all your items...great display and lots of goods for everyone to take back home and treasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails