Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lovin' Pinterest

Are you lovin' Pinterest too?  My goodness...there is so much you can find on this site...I really never thought I would love it...but I do. I have found so many wonderful ideas to use in my home. I have also made a few things to sell in my booths, after seeing them on this fun site. When I saw these flowers and mason jar cookies, I just knew that I had to share them with all of y'all. I would love to use them at a birthday party. You can found them over at COOKIES WITH CHARACTER...please tell Krista, that I sent you by. Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!!!
                                           Blessings,
                                              Linda
                                             source
                                        source
                                             source
                          I would love to have you join me at
                                   PINTEREST...click here!
                                   
                                           
                                                     

21 comments:

Robin said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing! Robin

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

OMG that is sooooo sweet!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Linda!!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Love it!!!
"Happy Mothers Day"!!!
Hugs,
Donna

andrea@townandprairie said...

These cookies ARE darling! I haven't joined PInterest yet. #1, I'm afraid I won't get off, #2, I've heard scary things about the copyright/court issues and don't know if I want to be apart of another legal battle in my life. You will have to let us all know how it goes!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

These look too good to eat.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

So pretty -- love the colors of the icing and I'd have NO trouble eating them! Yes, Pinterest IS so much fun and such a great way to gather ideas!

reFresh reStyle said...

Those are so cute! I follow you everywhere:)

Claudia Fabiana said...

I am a bit of a pinaholic, so of course I must follow you. Follow me back if you'd like...

http://pinterest.com/ciaofabiana/

ciao!

Low Tide High Style said...

Those cookies are just too cute!!! They would be darling for an anniversary party!

Happy Mother's Day!

Kat

Donna said...

Love the cookies! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Hugs,
Donna

Anne said...

Gorgeous!!

Simple Daisy said...

I love pinterest!! It's so addicting:) Happy Mother's Day!!

Tina said...

Those cookies are adorable!

Happy Mother's Day! Hope it is a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

MMM LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I want to follow do yoiu have twitter or FB??

If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Now, that's a cool idea. They look delish too. Happy Mother's Day.

Jamie said...

Following you now! I just love Pinterest! So many fun and interesting ideas on there.

Stephanie said...

Those cookies are so CUTE!

{northern cottage} said...

saw this too - wasn't it the most gorgeous cookie you've ever seen?? thought you might enjoy our little mom print too - http://www.northerncottage.net/2012/05/home-is-where-your-mom-is.html

xo

www.NorthernCottage.net

Pura Vida said...

cuuuute!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Those cookies, yummy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails