Monday, February 27, 2017

Show and Share No.352

 Welcome to another Show and Share Party!
Y'all, I am soooo excited that Wednesday is March 1 and that means two things...1. Daylight savings time (two short weeks away). 2. Green grass. This might sound a tad silly, but I am not a Winter gal at all. I don't enjoy cold weather, brown grass and short days. I do enjoy, longer days, warmer temps and a lot of bright green grass! With Spring arriving soon, it got me inspired to do some changing up around here at my nest. The best thing about these changes is, I didn't need to buy one thing. I have a pretty big stash of home décor stored away. Thank you for being a part of our party, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
                                                                                     Blessings,
                                                                                        Linda

                                                             Check with us Tuesday to see more of our
                                                                           "Southern Farmhouse".

Features from last week...
                                                    Pamela @From My Front Porch To Yours

                                                                    Jody @Southern Seazons

                                                                         Monika @HMC

                                                                 Sheila @My Kentucky Living

                                    I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



16 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for your 352nd Show and Share. Appreciated.
Joy

Cristina Pop said...

Hi there. This is my first time attending your party. I`m so excited!
Thanks for hosting,
Cristina.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Linda, and happy Spring!!

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks for hosting!

southern seazons said...

Linda,
Thank you so much for featuring my Spring wreath. Have a wonderful week.
Jody@Southern Seazons

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again and enjoy your week!
Shelley

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hi Linda! Greetings from Colorado! I'm with you... not a winter person and can't wait for spring. I've got a few bulbs poking up with snow forecast for tomorrow. Crazy time of year but taking advantage of warm days to rearrange my patio. Counting the days til Spring. Hugs, Pat

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving all the wonderful features dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

French pretties said...

Bonsoir Linda, Thanks for featuring my birthday party. Today sharing with you Easter Crown blooming in few weeks. Hugs. Monika

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Suzy said...

First time @ the party! thanks for hosting.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting! Got to love it when you can go to your decor stash and choose options for the next season without spending any money!

Christina Paul said...

Thanks so much for hosting - so many fun ideas for 'almost" Spring! :)

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, thanks so much for hosting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails