Monday, February 13, 2017

Show and Share No.350

 Oh my goodness...we are already at party #350!!!
It's hard to believe that we have been partying that long, but hey, the numbers don't lie. We are so happy that you have decided to join us here today, because without YOU, there would be no party. The photo above is from the hunting camp where my hubby hunts. While he did some deer hunting last week, I did some junkin' for some upcoming shows. It felt good to get out and hit some different areas for some good ole farmhouse goodies and best of all, I found some amazing stuff. I also spent several days last week doing a total re-do at the shop, that's always a fun thing for me too.
                                                                                    Blessings,
                                                                                      Linda

                                                 I was smiling ear to ear when I spotted this cute little
                                                 antique dresser. It is the perfect size for our beach condo
                                                 and the price was right too! After looking for about 8 years
                                                 for the perfect dresser, I had reason to be so giddy!

                                                        I will be sharing more pics from the shop
                                                        later this week, so be sure to head back
                                                                          over for that.

Features from last week...
                                                                    Ashley @Vintage Refined


                                                               Tuula @Thrifty Rebel Vintage

                                                                     Lori @Dining Delight

                                      I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



18 comments:

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Congrats on your 350th party and thanks for hosting it all those weeks! So fun to see my Valentine Lodge Look post featured here and I really appreciate you highlighting it. Happy for you that you found the perfect dresser after 8 years! Have a good week!

Maggie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Valentine's Gift Idea for Him and for hosting the party, have a great week!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Good Morning Miss Linda
Happy Valentine's Day

Leslie Harris said...

Congratulations on your 350th party Linda that's quite an accomplishment and says a lot about your wonderful party here. So glad to be joining today.
xo
Leslie

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

350 parties...woohoo!! Congrats Linda! Thanks so for hosting and happy St. Valentine's day!!!
XO Barbara

Vel Criste said...

Lovely features, thanks for hosting!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Wow! 350 parties - thanks for hosting all the parties. Happy Valentine's Week.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Cute dresser, Linda! Sounds like the perfect setup - the hubster goes hunting, and you go hunting...er, I mean shopping. Perfect! Can't wait to see the shop. You are super busy! Thanks for taking time to host #350 - wowee!
Rita

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Linda, I think you really lucked out! That white dresser is such a beautiful adorable piece.
Congrats to hosting your 350th blog party!
I am joining today with a post about the roses that bloomed in my garden in last month (# 32, "January Roses")
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Warm regards,
Christina

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for your 350th Show and Share today. Happy Valentine's Day.
Joy

Unknown said...

hi Linda! Here it is the middle of Feb, and I can tell time is flying by how fast your precious grand baby is growing! Thanks for hosting, 350, wow!! Have a great Valentine's Day tomorrow!

Cecilia said...

Wow, 350 parties! Great! Thanks for hosting each week. Love the dresser you found and I can't wait to see more of your booth! Hope you have a great week!

hugs,
Cecilia

Anonymous said...

Thank you Linda for all your hard work in hosting these linky parties!!

Ashley Harding said...

Thanks for the feature this week! Congrats on 350!!!

Unknown said...

This must be the longest running link party I belong to! Congrats Linda.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on hosting 350 parties, Linda. It's always a pleasure to participate. Hope you have a lovely week, Cynthia

Botanic Bleu said...

Congratulations on 350 linky parties. Thank you for offering us a place to share our work in one collection. Over the years linky parties are where I have found many of the new blogs I began following.

Happy Valentine's Day,

Judith

Artsy VaVa said...

One of these days I'm going to make it to your shop! But for now, I enjoy seeing what you're up to here. Thanks for hosting the party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails