Monday, February 6, 2017

Show and Share No.349

 Welcome to our first party in February!
 I got to spend a lot of time with our little sweetheart over the weekend, so this month has been good to me, so far. I can't wait to have some spare time, so I can share with all of you our new farmhouse style bedroom...I am lovin' it! Being a shop owner, isn't easy y'all, just sayin'! I feel like I am always working on something for it, but I will say this, I love having it. I would like to say thank you, for all the sweet comments on our magazine feature last week, you sure know how to make this gal feel good.  We are happy that you are here today, so let's get the party going!
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                    Linda

                                                                This is our newly installed barn door.

Features from last week...
                                                                       Carol @The Red Painted Cottage

                                                                         Jenna @The Painted Apron

                                                                               Emily @2 Dishing Divas

                                                                      Rita @Panoply

                                      I'd  love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.



21 comments:

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Linda, thank you SO much for featuring my Super Spinach Salad! I truly appreciate it! Your little sweetheart is adorable, by the way! Such a sweetie!

The French Hutch said...

Love your barn door! Great features and thank you for hosting........

Vel Criste said...

Your little one is absolutely adorable, so cute!!!Glad you got to spend a lot of time with her. Haven't blogged or joined in a while, so thank you for hosting Linda!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Hope you have a great week!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

The sweetest little grandchild! Thank you Linda for your 349th Show and Share, always a pleasure to visit and join in. Your barn door looks great.
Joy

Unknown said...

Your granddaughter is so precious! And your barn door, swoon... Thanks for including me in the features this week! Always a great party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
HUgs,
Debbie

Sarah said...

Oh, I can just imagine how special it is spending time with that precious baby. She is adorable!
Thanks for hosting.

Cecilia said...

She is absolutely beautiful, that grandbaby of yours!
Love your barn door. And thank you for hosting!
hugs,
Cecilia

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Linda, Thank you so much for featuring our winter mantel and printable. Little Sadie is really growing up and she is so adorable. Our grandkids are scattered and I can't see them as often as I would love to. Keep sharing her with your readers!

mamasmercantile said...

What a pleasure to see your sweet Grandaughter Sadie, she is growing so quickly and is a treasure.

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Linda! What a precious cutie - I'm sure you loved your time with your grand. She is a sweetheart! Thanks so much for the wonderful party. Have a fantastic week. Jane

Unknown said...

Isn't she just the most beautiful baby in the world? I don't have grandbabies yet so I can say that. You must be overwhelmed with love for her.
Blessings friend,
Patti

Curtains in My Tree said...

Of Course your baby girl is adorable
All three my children had sweet baby boys
Thanks for taking time to host this party today and always

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!!!!! I bet you just can't take your eyes off her. What a dolly!

Creations By Cindy said...

Dear Linda, your little sweetheart is adorable! I just wanna kiss her cheeks. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Gorgeous little girl! I also lovey our barn door. Wish I could do something like that here. Thanks for hosting another wonderful party Linda!

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Linda, your grandchild looks very cute in its pink hoody! Thanks for hosting the party besides being very busy!
Warm regards,
Christina

Rita C at Panoply said...

Oh my gosh, that baby is adorable! Those look like Cupid's bow lips!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, I was so caught up in kitchen reno activities last week, I totally overlooked all these features, me being among them. It is with a humble heart and much appreciation that I thank you. It's my blogging community that helps keep me grounded when I need inspiration and encouragement for projects like we're about to go into. My visiting may get sketchy in these coming weeks, but I want to make time to not only show & share, but to see others' great projects too. Your bar door, btw, it awesome.
R

Related Posts with Thumbnails