Monday, May 23, 2016

Show and Share No.314

 I'm still here y'all!!
Yes, I know it's been two weeks since I have posted anything here on my blog, but this gal has been as busy shop owner. The past few weeks have been super busy hitting estate sales, placing orders, tagging merchandise, loading up for a barn sale and doing the sale. Now that the Vintage Pickin' Barn Sale is over, I hope to get back to blogging more. The sale was awesome for us. We sold so much stuff and that made it possible for us to bring home several big pieces of furniture for the shop here at home. I hope to get a recap out later this week about the sale, so check in with me to see what Vintage Pickin' is like. Today, I have just a few pics to share with y'all. Thanks for coming by to party with us here at SHOW and SHARE!
                                                                                Blessings,
                                                                                   Linda




          I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.






22 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hey Linda, I'm excited for you and your success at the barn sale. Please do give us a recap, and show us what you brought home! Thanks for hosting today, and have a great week. Enjoy the holiday and rest up!
Rita C at Panoply

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Can't wait to hear more about the show... glad it was a successful one for you! I miss doing shows most of all since I closed my vintage resale business last year. Thanks for hosting the party! :) ~Rhonda

Emily@2dishingdivas.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Glad to read your sale was a success, Linda. Looking forward to seeing some of your new finds. Thanks for hosting this morning! Cynthia

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Linda! You have been a busy bee!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Hi Linda... great links this week. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, Congrats on a successful sale and thanks for hosting.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Wow, yes very very busy. Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks Linda for hosting today.
Joy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
I love all that milk glass you have there. Wish I was close by to

Lincuden Cottage Life said...

Hi Linda! Glad your barn sale was a success! Thank you for hosting today! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm happy to see you back and glad that you had such a great sale! Thanks for hosting ;)
Patti

Sarah said...

You lead a busy, exciting life! Thanks for taking the time to host. Love seeing your venue photos. Glad you had a great sale!

Unknown said...

congrats on the sales and many more for you!

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, glad that you were gone because of the great sale and picking! Good to see you back. Thank you for hosting and wishing you a great week!

xo Dianne

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party! I'm looking forward to the pictures of the Vintage Pickin' sale.

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, Just want to say that we love your blog. We also adore anything farmhouse and coastal. We are all the way over in London, England and source all of our stuff from artisans in Italy where we are from.

Our latest blog is about how the artisans create the handprinted linen using woodblock. It has been done like this for centuries. You might find it an interesting read and it has lots of images :) https://www.allorashop.com/news/woodblock-printing-italy/

Heading over to your social media pages now to say Hi. Clare is our social media manager. Nice to meet you!

xinex said...

You sound so busy which is good having all those sales. Thanks for hosting...Christine

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

So glad your sale went well! Thanks for the party!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Linda, glad you're back! And happy your barn sale was such a success. Thanks for hosting another lovely party.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

So good to hear your vintage show was such a big success. They're always so much work, but well worth it!

Pat @ bringingfrenchcountryhome said...

Hi Linda, Congrats on a successful sale. I wish I lived closer to you so I could have checked it out (and bought a bunch of stuff) for myself. I realize hosting a party is a lot of work especially when you are selecting features. Much appreciated. Take a breath. Hugs,

Related Posts with Thumbnails