Friday, May 27, 2016

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

 It's hard to believe that it is already Memorial Day weekend, where has this year gone? Years are going faster and faster for this ole gal! As we celebrate the holiday with our family and friends, let's all remember the men and women who gave it all for our country. Some of the things that we can do is, pray for our country and for the families who have lost a love one, while serving our country. We can also wear red, white and blue over the next few days, to show respect for the ones who gave all. Hang OLD GLORY outside of your home (mine is whipping in the wind right now). I wish all of you a fun and safe weekend!
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda




                                                                Photos are from Coastal Charm Interiors.

                                            I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 

4 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...


You know time is really flying by for me also !
I always heard the older we get the quicker the time fly's by us?

I have all my little american flags out in my front yard flower pots

My kids have all gone to Gulf Shores for a week so i'll be relaxing and eating bar b que

Your shop pictures are always fun to see

Blondie's Journal said...

So, so true. I've got my flags out.

Miss being at the lake---the official start of summer for us. :(

Soon...

Jane

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Hae a wonderful weekend. Should be great weather!

Chloe Crabtree said...

What wonderful images. Memorial Day is sometimes forgotten for the meaning, everyone just thinks of it as the unofficial beginning of summer. God Bless those who have given the ultimate gift for our freedoms. I am blessed to have a father that served our country, and although wounded in Korea, he has lived a long and successful life. My dear son in law is currently serving in the US Army and we always pray that he remains safe and free from harm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails