Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Show and Share No. 313

 Hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day...I sure did!
Well, I really had a Mother's Day weekend. Last week I was super busy getting ready for the upcoming Vintage Pickin' Barn Sale. I have been cleaning, painting and making some really neat things for my booth. I spent the entire day on Friday pickin' at estate sales (I went to one sale twice). I sure hope I can get all of the goodies ready before we load up for the sale. Later this week, I will share a few pics of some of the things that I will have at Vintage Pickin'. Now, let's get this party started!
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                  Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                           Beach time with my baby girl!
                                              (Forgot to get a pic with my other kiddos)

                                                    A Mother's Day lunch at the Southern Grind in
                                                                Orange Beach was outstanding!

                                                       I hit some garage sales on my way down to
                                                       our condo on Saturday and this pack and play
                                                        just had to come home with Honey. Every
                                                                  grandmother needs one...right?

                                            Have you entered our Vintage Pickin' ticket giveaway?
                                                            If not, you can click here to enter.
Features from last week...
                                                                    Patti @Old Things New

                                                                    Vel @Life and Home at 2102

                                                                        Judith @Botanic Bleu

                                                                        Melissa @Melissa's Antiques

                                   I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.


22 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Great photo of you and your daughter!Happy Mother's Day!!
Hugs,
Deb

Calypso In The Country said...

Great pictures. I am glad you had a nice Mother's Day! Thanks for hosting again!
Shelley

Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature, Linda! Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. :)

Stacey said...

Good morning Linda. Happy to be joining you today. :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 313. Great photo of you and your daughter. Have a great week.
Joy

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Linda. Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! I am so glad you had a great weekend!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Happy Mother's Day Linda! Your first pack and play, very exciting! A very special time with your sweet daughter. We are trying to recover from the weekend spent with a 1 and 3 year old, yikes, non stop!
Jenna

Vel Criste said...

So honored to be featured Linda!Thank you! I'm glad you had a great mother's day ! Getting ready for your grandbaby can get you carried away as it draws near, but a pack n' play is a MUST!

Doreen said...

You look like you had a wonderful Mom's Day! Your party is a great way to start the week. I'm sharing my typewriter table repurposed into a bar cart--with a coastal charm!

Lincuden Cottage Life said...

Hello Linda! Thank you for hosting a great party!! ;)

BECKY said...

Love your pics, Linda! The beach is my happy place! Need to carve out some time to get there this week!! Hope your Mother's Day was lovely!!
Hugs,
Becky

Sarah said...

Linda, glad you had a fabulous weekend! Thanks for hosting.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Linda, Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week.

Unknown said...

What a delight to have my "French Courtyard" featured this week. Thank you Linda! By the way I love the shelf with corbels in your last picture.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great party! Have a fabulous week, Linda!

Deanies Stash said...

Every grandma does need a pack and play! Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

xo Dianne

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Artsy VaVa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Thanks for hosting the party.

Curtains in My Tree said...


I am just itching to go to a good sale

glad wea ll had a nice Mother's Day weekend

Botanic Bleu said...

Linda,
Thank you so much for featuring my lemonade post. It is such an honor.

Judith

corners of my life said...

I have been searching for a pack and play. Lucky you :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails