Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Inspiration

 It's that time of year, to tell all your love ones, how much they mean to you.
So, today I am sharing a couple of fast and easy ideas for y'all to try out. Did you catch those key words? Yes, fast and easy are two of my favorite words. Wishing all of you a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!  Okay, let's see what I have to share with y'all today.
                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                Linda

This fudge looks so yummy!


                                                          French toast is a favorite of mine, so I just
                                                                    had to share this one with y'all.
                                                                                    source

                                                           Anything "RED VELVET" gets my
                                                                                 attention.
                                                                                 source
           
Pin It

                                         I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I like the idea of the red velvet, too, Linda. We got a triple chocolate drink at Starbucks tonight that was pretty tasty. Happy Valentine 's Day!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I'm a classicist when it comes to fudge, but heart French toast and red velvet truffles I am ALL over!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Yummy goodness!

Happy Valentine's Day!

chateau chic said...

I'm all about fast and easy these days! Yummy treats for sure.
Mary Alice

Becca Bertotti said...

Fast and easy ... my favorite combo! Thanks for sharing ... yum! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day weekend. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails