Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Pretties

 With the Spring season arriving soon, new pretties have been showing up at the shop.
When February arrives, I start counting the days until warmer weather and green grass, do you find yourself doing this too? I've been a busy shop owner since the Christmas holidays, restocking and fluffing. Some items have been reduced, so we have room for all new merchandise. These photos are only from one of our rooms. The other room will be shared soon. Now, let's take a look at what we are looking like this week.
                                                                           Blessings,
                                                                              Linda


























                                                                               Pin It

                                        I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Share Your Style
Talk of the Town
Vintage Charm
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspiration Monday

8 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

So clean, neat and full of display inspiration, Linda! I love your space and stock.

Melissa said...

So many new pretties, Linda!

Lori said...

Do you ship? That LCD monogrammed white creamer?

Curtains in My Tree said...


I want to touch it all but your so far away LOL

Janice

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Linda, everything in the shop is arranged so beautifully. I can see your touch everywhere! You are so talented and bring such wonderful things to your customers. Sure wish I was close by...I could do some major damage.

hugs,
Sissie

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Big sigh....I see so many "pretties" in your space. You do such a good job with your beautiful displays. Thanks for sharing at Talk of the Town.

Judy Pimperl said...

Looking gorgeous as always, Linda!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love that blue dresser and the white hydrangea wreath. Sorry I don't live closer! And thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home]

Related Posts with Thumbnails